Trust issues

Daniela P.O.V

I woke up in the morning to the beautiful skylight coming from my window. I drag myself out off bed and into the bathroom, I took a nice warm shower and did my skin care routine  . After 45 minutes , i came out of the shower and saw that i had 10 new messages from Shawn. most of the messages read " hey beautiful, i hope you had a good night sleep" and " i can't wait to see you're pretty smile that lights up my day". Reading the text messages from Shawn always made me smile and think about his pretty brown eyes looking at mine. I put on a basic tight grey dress and my black M.K flats. I let down my wavy hair, grabbed my phone,house/car keys and went to meet up with Shawn and Aaliyah at the park.

Shawn P.O.V

I walked to the park with Aaliyah and my girlfriend Daniela. " So, H- How long do you think we will last" Daniela asked me and i smiled. " seeing your beautiful face everyday , makes me feel so happy that i know that we will last a very long time" i replay to Daniela and kissed her forehead. I could tell that Daniela had trust issues and that's why i would never hurt her. " it was about time that you asked her out" Aaliyah said and hugged Daniela. " well i wanted to make sure that it was the right time Missy" i said and started to tickle her. " Haha... stop... it" Aaliyah said in between laughs.

Aaliyah P.O.V

After Shawn attacked me with tickles , I decided to have a talk with Daniela, in private. " So how do you really feel about Shawn" i asked Daniela and she blushed while looking down. " i think that Shawn is a great guy and a great boyfriend" Daniela said and i smiled at her." Shawn you better be good to her" i walked over to Shawn and said. " i will always be good to my two princess" Shawn said and hugged us both.

Daniela P.O.V

After being at the park for two hours , Shawn and i left Aaliyah at the house and went to the movies for our date. We both decided on the movie "insidious chapter 2" because we both have been dying to see it. Shawn picked our seats all the way in the back of the theater, where people mostly just make out. " Omg Shawn!!... hey do you remember me" a girl came up to Shawn and said. " of course i remember you Cindy" Shawn said and then they both hugged. " this is my girlfriend Daniela ,  Daniela this is one of my ex girlfriends Cindy" Shawn said and i could feel the conversation getting awkward. "Oh wow i had no idea that you had a girlfriend" Cindy said and looked at me up and down. " well yeah this is my girl" Shawn said and i blush." Oh that's too bad, see you another time" Cindy said in a bitchy tone and left to her seat. " yeah i don't like her" i said and Shawn started laughing. " don't worry baby, she has noting on you" Shawn said and gave  me a kiss.

At the middle of the movie where it was getting really scary. i felt Shawn's hand slowly moving down to my thighs . I stopped Shawn's hand before it could get there and removed it from my thigh. " Shawn this is not the time or the place" i whispered and he kissed me in the cheek. " sorry baby i was just playing around" Shawn said and i kissed him back.

After the movie ended Shawn went over to say "hi" to one of his friends from middle school and i just waited for him to come back. " i feel really sorry for you darling" Cindy said and sat next to me in the back. " why would u feel sorry for me" i asked not understanding what she was talking about. " i feel sorry because Shawn only wants to play with you and then break you're heart" Cindy said in a serious tone that almost made me believe her. " no way Shawn is a really sweet guy he would never do that to me" i said and she started laughing. " that's what i said when my friends tried to warn me about him, but i had to learn the hard way when he cheated on me right in front of my face" Cindy said and i tried to stop myself from crying. " i still don't believe you" i struggle to say as i tried not to burst out in tears. " okay then city girl, you have to learn on your own" Cindy said and then left. It was hard for me to not believe this since i have had trust issues from the past and its hard to believe  , what a guys says. " You ready to go" Shawn said but i just got up and started to walk out without saying a word. Shawn was driving so it was hard for me to leave and not say anything at all. " whats wrong, did i do anything to make you angry" shawn said and i just had to say something. " why did you ask me out, why would you want to be my boyfriend" i said in a high tone and he just looked at me for a minute. " i asked you to be my girlfriend because you're a great, beautiful girl that i want to always be with" Shawn said and i just looked out the window. " are you sure that you didn't ask me out just so you could, use me and leave me" i said and his face became serious. " where the hell did u get that idea from" Shawn said and waited for my respond. " Cindy told me how you broke her heart" i said and he started to laugh. " baby Cindy broke my heart, she cheated on me and now she does not want to see me with anyone" Shawn said as he grabbed my hand. "I would never ever do anything like that to you" Shawn said as he looked into my eyes and then kissed me.

Shawn POV

Daniela was very special and i understand how she was feeling about this whole situation with Cindy. I would never in my life hurt her because i know that if we fade part, i would never feel the same way about a girl again. " thanks for tonight" daniela said as she hugged me. " no thank you angel" i whispered in her ear. " for what" daniela asked me and we both looked into each others eyes. " for letting me love you and care for you, like i should" i whispered in Daniela ear and kiss her. I am sure that it would take Daniela time to get use to me but she would be the happiest girl in the world.