Lets $pend the day

Daniela P.O.V

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face and the nice summer breeze coming from the window. I checked my phone for 20 minutes and than got up to take a shower. I washed my hair and but on my high waist shorts with my white crop top and my black toms. I went down stairs where the chef had pancakes and orange juice for me on the table. " hey were is mom" i asked the chef and sat down on the table.   "she had to leave early" the chef said and i continue to eat in silence. I remember when my mom would spend time with me and cook for me but than my dad left when i was 6 years old to marry another women and have kids with her. since that day my mom just works and never looks at me. Am very grateful that she has a roof under my head and gives me everything that i ever wanted but i guess i really miss talking to her and having her next to me. I finish eating and headed to the mall for new shoes.

Shawn P.O.V

" Shawn hurry up already i have to buy that dress before it's gone" Aaliyah said knocking on the bathroom door for me to come out.  "am going damm why do you want that dress so badly ?" i said to Aaliyah and walked down stairs with her.  "because it's the best dress ever and i really want it" Aaliyah said as we got in the car and drove to the mall . At the mall we went inside the store GAP   that was right next to Gucci and started looking for the dress. " excuse me where is the red dress that was over here" Aaliyah asked a women who worked at the store. " that girl took the last one" the women said and pointed at a girl who had the dress on her hand. Aaliyah ran to the girl who had the dress and i ran after her, " i will be taking that dress now" Aaliyah said and grabbed half of the dress. " no way its mine" the other girl said and they both started to pull the dress. the security kick us out of the store and i could see Aaliyah sad little face that started to make me sad. " hey Shawn" Daniela said and walk to us, " hey i said and looked at Aaliyah who was about to cry. " why so sad" Daniela said and looked at Aaliyah, " she wanted a red dress at the store but they were sold out" i explain to Daniela and Aaliyah started to cry. " wait that red dress in gap" daniela ask. " yeah" Aaliyah said and cried more, " my mom design that dress and sold it to GAP, i can get you the same dress or a better one if you want" Daniela said and Aaliyah started to smile again. " omg yess please" Aaliyah said and Daniela called her mom, " hey mom am going to you're job with my friend to get her a super pretty dress she wants" Daniela said to her mom and we drove to her mother's business company.

Aaliyah P.O.V

It was a really big new building made of Glass and there was important business people every where. " are you ready" Daniela said and opened a really big door on the 30th floor. inside behind that big heavy door was  thousands of beautiful full dresses just for my age. " wow this is awesome" i said and looked around the place. " if you like anything than you can go try it out on the dressing room" Daniela said and i became very excited . " omg i love this one and this one and this one" i said and ran to the dressing room.

Daniela P.O.V

" thanks for doing this" Shawn said and smile looking at his sister so happy. " anything to see her so happy" i said and waited for Aaliyah to come out of the dressing room and do a fashion show for us... " so what do you think" Aaliyah said and twirl around on a nice tight black dress that went up to her knees. " you look beautiful" i said and she smiled... " well i think that you should wear something a little bit more long" Shawn said and we both looked at him in shock. " if Shawn doesn't like it than am so getting this one" Aaliyah said and i laughed. " how about this one" Aaliyah said with a long orange dress. " oh no girl" i said and shook my head.... " no this is good, its long and a bright color" Shawn said and i shook my head off the shame he brought to fashion. " ewww am gonna change" Aaliyah said and grabbed the last dress. " okay this one i love" i said and Aaliyah jumped around, " well i .... also love it" Shawn said and Aaliyah and i both jumped around and yelled. " that would be $900" the cashier said and i laughed. " for me is free remember that" I said to the cashier and grabbed the bags.

Shawn P.O.V

"wow $900 for only two dressed that's crazy" I thought in my mind as we walk to another room. " why are we here" i ask Daniela before she could open the door. " well what's a princess with pretty dresses if she doesn't have pretty shoes and accessories to match" Daniela said and Aaliyah screamed of happiness. Daniela opened the door and it was every girl's wonderland. It had so many pairs of shoes,heels,boots and a lot of jewelry. " holly grail" Aaliyah said and looked around with Daniela. " Shawn should i get heels" Aaliyah said and i shook my head. " no way your to young" i said and Aaliyah did a proudly face. " i agree with your brother but there's really cute flats that would go with your dress" Daniela said and Aaliyah smile came back. I can't believe that Daniela was so good with children and how care free she was about everything. " hey Shawn get something from the boys section" Daniela said and wink at me. " oh no i couldn't" i said to Daniela's offer. " its no longer a choice you have to pick a whole outfit now" Daniela said and called a guy who was going to help me choose. " no i cant" i said as the man who tried to take me away. " please go" Aaliyah said and i went with the man to the guys section.

Daniela P.O.V

Aaliyah and i were having so much fun together it felt like i had a little sister and it was great. " why don't you ever go shopping at your mom store instead of going to others store" Aaliyah asked me and stared at me  into i responded back.  "well you see every time that i go shopping at my mom store or get anything that she design she starts to rub it on my face of how i should just get things from here and save my money so i rather buy at other stores than see my moms photo everywhere mocking me and my style". i explain to Aaliyah, " do you and your mom get along" Aaliyah asked and i tried to remember if we ever did." we use too but not anymore" i said and started to look for some shoes for Aaliyah to try out. " here he is the new and improve Shawn Mendes" the men said and shawn came out. "wow" i said under my breath as i saw how sexy Shawn look on his suit and tie. " zammm " aaliyah said and we both busted out laughing." You guys like it" Shawn said turning around and looking at himself. " we love it you look great" i said and sounded too thirsty.

Aaliyah P.O.V

After we finish trying on clothes and shoe we left and went to get some pizza.... " thanks for everything" i said to Daniela and gave her a hug." you welcome sweetie" Daniela said and hugged me back she was a really cool girl. " Yeah thanks again for everything and for making Aaliyah so happy" Shawn said and daniela blush. It was obvious that they both liked each other and everybody knows but them. When we finish our pizza we went to the park for a while. " you can't catch  me" i said to Shawn and ran as we all played freeze tag. " I got you " Shawn said to me and tried to go for Daniela who was trying to unfreeze me. " Don't worry Aaliyah am gonna unfreeze you" Daniela said and Shawn picked her up and carried her. " ha i don't think so" Shawn said spinning around with Daniela in his arms.

Shawn P.O.V

Daniela was a really nice girl and she was really cool to hang out with. " so would you like to go out sometime just the two of us" i asked Daniela and she looked at me with a smile." like a date" Daniela asked and i became really nervous. " no like just us two going out as friends" i said and my voice started to crack. " sure" Daniela said and laughed." Cool" i said and it became silent into Aaliyah came and broke it the awkwardness. 

Daniela P.O.V

Omg my heart just stopped when Shawn asked me to go out with him some time alone. that sounds like a sigh to me maybe he likes me. cause  i like him, there was something about him that stand out maybe it was his smile, his laugh, his voice but whatever it was i was loving it. I never had luck with guys and some how i always end up embarrassing myself. I drove Shawn to where his car was parked so he could drive it home.  "oh wait i did not get your number" Shawn said with a smile. I gave him my number and drove home. as soon as i got home i went to my room and got in my bed than i heard my phone ring i picked it up and it was.........

Note: hey everyone i hope that u liked this chapter and thank you soo much for almost 100 readers. vote, comment and share if you like.