Chapter 6

When that light from the sky shined down on both you and Loki, you had a strange feeling that you couldn't find the words to describe. The light was very bright so you closed your eyes. You didn't know what was even happening, but soon enough the feeling subsided.

Only to be replaced with the feeling of falling, quickly followed by your head hitting the ground.

"Ow." You said as you got up from the floor, holding you hand to your head. "What the hell was that?!"

"Hum. Dimensional travel must not be your forte." You heard Loki say. You looked over and saw him standing a few feet away. You then looked in front of you and saw another person standing on the opposite side of the room you were in. He looked rather intimidating, and wore a large gold helmet along with other golden armor. He stared straight ahead of him, not averting his eyes at all.

"You've returned." The man said to Loki. "I saw what happened, and I have already informed Odin of it all. He is awaiting your arrival in the Throne room."

"Thank you, Hemidell." Loki replied.

"You should also know that Odin knows about [name]."

"I figured that much." Loki then looked over at you. "Come on."

You followed Loki out of the building that you were in and walked out into a dark night sky. With just one look it left you speechless. It was so gorgeous that you couldn't help but look around and stare. You were standing on a long colorful bridge that looked like it sparkled. All around you, even below, was vast open sky filled with millions of stars. You could see various planets of all shapes sizes and colours, and other planetary bodies like moons and asteroids even comets and falling stars. Perhaps the most amazing was the auroras that were dancing across the sky above the city in the distance. They were colored in green, lavender and pale blue and intermingled together to create even more colors, making the light show all the more dazzling. The sight around you was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen.

"Where... Where are we?" You said.

"We are in Asgard," Loki replied to you. "but we haven't any time to waste."

"Oh, Right!" You then remembered that you were here to help Sliepnir, not to sight see. You stopped looking around and returned to being focused on the task at hand.

Loki began walking down the colorful bridge and you followed after him.

As you walked you glanced downwards over the side of the bridge, and far below, you saw what looked to be a raging ocean of water. Even though the water appeared to be dark and certainly not something you'd want to be in, you still could help watch the waves as they crashed into each other.

A random thought came to your mind and without thinking about it first you asked Loki, "How did that guy back there know my name?"

"He is Hemidell." Loki replied. "He sees what goes on in all the nine realms. You'd be surprised by how much he actually already knows about you."

"Hum... That's... kind of creepy."

"Think how bad it is for him. He sees everything." Loki said. " ...Just think about it."

You thought for a few moments... "Oh dear... Now I feel sorry for him."

You and Loki reached the end of the bridge and entered a large city. You noticed that all the people walking around were wearing either armor or other clothing that looked like they were ready to go into battle. You stuck out like a sore thumb in the middle of all of them. A few people looked at you weirdly