Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Hoggle sat looking at the others. All sat around waiting. Waiting on news about the King and Sarah. Toby sat next to Moppet. Her mask couldn't hide her worry. Toby looked as if soon he would start crying again. The group had just gotten him to stop. Hoggle looked toward the walls of Mizumi's labyrinth. He could only hope the King would be able to find his way in time.

Jareth stood inside a forest. Trees surrounded him. He felt as if someone or something was helping him. He smiled. Sarah. Keep wishing. The more you wish the faster I can get to you. As he walked along, Jareth could hear the sounds of the forest. This seems too easy. She has something planned. Suddenly his feet weren't touching anything and he disappeared.

Queen Mizumi was smiling. I have him now. He can't get out of this. She glanced down at Sarah. The girl's hair covered her face hiding her emotions from the others in the room. The Queen turned her attention back to the mirror showing Jareth in one of her many Oubliettes. There is no way he can get out now. I've won.

Sarah smiled under her hair. He'll get out, but I have to be careful. If they hear me then they would realize I'm the reason he's making it. Looking around her from under her hair she closed her eyes. "I wish he finds a way out of the Oubliette." She looked up at the mirror to watch him find a door and walk out of the hole. Smiling she hung her head down. Hopefully you can do it on your own, Jareth. I'm losing my strength.

Jareth looked around him and smiled. Keep it up, Sarah. He looked around him. It looked like he was in a junkyard much like the one surrounding the Goblin City. Slowly he walked on. Soon, Sarah. Soon. He looked around him waiting for Mizumi to do something to stop him. As he neared the gates to the city in the center, Mizumi appeared again.

Mizumi watched from the top of the wall. Jareth looked up at her. Her face was grim. "I'll give you one more chance to save yourself. Marry me or lose everything." Jareth looked at her and smirked. "I haven't lost yet, Mizumi. And I won't." He continued toward the gates. Mizumi looked down at him. "So be it, Jareth." She disappeared. Jareth retuned his attention to the gates. My time is running out. Hold on, Sarah. I'm almost there. The gates opened to reveal an army waiting for him. Jareth closed his eyes. This isn't my day.

Sarah was alone in the throne room watching Jareth fight the Army of Moraine. The Queen had left her alone to watch Jareth get killed. He won't die. I won't let him. Sarah looked around her. "I wish Jareth had his army to help him." She watched as the Goblin Army arrived and began to help their king fight the Army of Moraine. Sarah tried to get out of her bonds, but nothing had worked. Not even wishing. Hurry, Jareth! She looked back at the mirror.

His army was winning, but time was running out. As soon as a path was visible, he ran. Sarah's life was in his hands. Jareth got past all of her army and entered the castle. He made his way to the throne room.

Mizumi was angry. She stood in her throne room looking around her. Sarah still sat with her head hanging down. Jareth was in the castle and he knew where the throne room was. I have to make him choose her or me! She walked toward Sarah. She lifted Sarah head to look into her face. "He won't win. He can't use magic." Sarah smiled back at her. "But I can." Sarah pulled her head from Mizumi's grasp. "I wish Jareth was standing in front me right now."