Chapter 1: I'm not a demon...

LOOK AT THIS I'M BACK, and this time its Blue Exorcist. But I'm so much of a weird shit I just have to gender-bend someone. My lucky victim? Rin-chan~~~

Rin: I-I-I dont wanna...

Me: TO BAD

Hehe uh lets get on with the fanfic eh? Oh and also. This will be taking place as the anime, but Riiiiiins a chick. And also Im not going to make it end like the anime did for first season. I'm going to cut to the second season when necessary. Oh and for obvious reasons Ill add shit in, kinda make it somewhat original. Such as more Rin and Bon moments, Rin being slightly more emotional, because you know female emotions are a bitch. Yea anyway, here we go.

*Quick Disclaimer, I don't own Blue exorcist, no matter how cool that would be. All I own are my shitty ideas and plots that I sprinkle and mix into here*

~Rin's P.O.V~

*Punch*

"W-What is this girl, a Demon?"

"Aw crap, I'm telling you. This girl's bad news!"

"Let's get out of here."

The two assholes picked up their friend and dashed off. Sighing I look down at the dead pigeons with arrows sicking out of them. "Who are you calling a demon? You assholes are way more demonic then me..." I grunt while wiping the blood off my face. Great, the old mans going to kick my ass if he finds out I got into another fight. "I did it again." I sigh to myself staring down at my worn gloves that now had blood smeared on them.

Suddenly a bird that was on the ground, takes off, slightly startling me. I watch as it fly's off into the sky, the light yellow mixing with a deep blue.

"What the hell am I doing?" Letting out an exasparated sigh I shake my head and walk towards my bike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After riding my bike back to the monastery, I put it up and stroll into the place I've called home for 15 years.

Not that I know why, but the old man put me in his stupid confession box... Again.

"Confess thy sins, and pray for forgiveness."

I sigh and scratch my head. "Yeah but I haven't done anything wrong." Gah I hate this crap.

"Where did you get that cut on your face?"

"I fell down the stairs."

"Your clothes are a mess, even your back."

"It was a real pain of a fall." I'm starting to get annoyed, when will he quit?

"What about that trace of a nosebleed?"

He's starting to catch on shit, am I sweating?!

"Right, well when I fell, I fell into this super hot dude. See?"

Slaming open the door he bursts out.

"Whats that?! My little girl finally found a guy that she didn't scare off?! Lets go after him Rin! Show me the way!- I mean... WRONG ANSWER!"

I'm yanked into a headlock, FUCK.

"AGHHHHH!"

"Admit it! You got into another fight, didn't you!? Why must you always brawl?!"

"AHHHGG Let go of me you crazy old fart!!"

He drops me and turns around facing away from me. Voice returning to normal. "I received a phone call from your employers."