Chapter 6: First day

Hey guys, I'm starting to get back into this.

(Rin's P.O.V)

I'm now standing in a colorful hallway. "Wow!" I gasp in amazement, this place is huge!

"First-years will be using room 1106. Lets go."

"O-okay." I look around at the beautiful designs on the walls. This place is so cool, I'm a little disappointed that exorcist classes start today though, I was looking forward to going to the dorm and sleeping. But sense Mephisto was really the dog and had to ruin my plans of sleeping and has now led me to this hallway I guess my dreams are crushed. But one thing still bugs me, the way he looked at me when he told me...

"You need to keep this whole, daughter of Satan thing under control. You mat be able to cover for your ears, teeth, maybe your tail. But the blue flames? Those are definitely a no-no."

I sigh and look down, I can't let anyone find out.

"Here we are. Just so you know I will be observing the class today." I look up to see we are at a large door. "Uh, I'm getting kinda nervous."

"Eins, zwei, drei." With a short snap after a puff a pink smoke fills the air. Where once Mephisto stood was now the same white dog with a pink bow. "Alright then- lets go." The dog... I mean Mephisto said nodding to the door way. He sound like a clown, hah damn bastard.

I give a doubtful face, I really don't think I'm for this... "You wanted to become an exorcist right? This is how you do it."

I gulp and stare at the door handle. I got this right? Just be cool, and don't let them know your the spawn of Satan. Easy enough... I furrow my eyebrows in determination and I reach out my hand and grasp the cool gold metal handle. I give a light push, and a definite squeaking noise echos throughout the room. Stepping inside I'm met with... A mostly empty classroom.

"What a dump." I mutter under my breath. This place looks dirty, and run down.

"I'm Rin Okumura. Nice to meet you." I let the words flow out coolly, they need to know that I'm chill. I walk past 2 girls at the front, one looking mean with her pointed frown. She had purple hair put into long pigtails in the back, red eyes and very short eyebrows, almost round looking.

The girl next to her had short brown hair barley touching her shoulders, she had small eyes and a very friendly face to her. I wonder if they are really close friends. I keep walking, there's a blond boy with a pink bunny puppet? That's kinda odd. I walk to a open desk, setting down my sword in its cover next to me.

"What's with these guys?" Mephisto crawls up next to me. "They are Exorcists-in-training, here to learn, just like yourself. Some of them have yet to receive their Temptaint." I look back at a guy wearing a hoodie, I cant really see his face though. "Some have already been afflicted." I switch my attention to my left. 2 guys were sitting and one leaning on a desk shared with one guy. The one kid behind the two is bald, glasses, and looks pretty weak. The one standing has dyed pink hair, brown eyes and is looking at me curiously, almost flirtatiously? But the last guy... Rugged tough guy look, a blond strip down the middle of his head, piercings in his ears. Who is this guy? He's staring me down, I quickly turn away.

"A-ah you said Temptaint, what's that?" I say trying to shake away the feeling of that guys stare. "Oh, it's a wound or disease inflicted by demons. Since being infected with a Temptaint enables one to see demons, you could say it's a right of passage every exorcist must undergo. Of course, in your case, there's no need. After all, you are a demon."

My breath hitches and I narrow my eyes at the stupid clown. The door clicks open, but I still stare at him. "Ah, it seems that your instructor has arrived."

I finally look up and gasp. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Yukio Okumura, your instructor."

I stand in my seat "Y-Yukio?!"

He smiles at me.

My brother is going to be my teacher? What the hell...

I'm pretty tired I think I'll end it here for now. Rin technically met Suguro now, so there. Also I'm going to just skip the side parts, like Sheimi coming in, I'll only reference it.

So yeah see you later guys.

Hollister-mc~~~~

Hi this is author in the future, obviously I didn't see yall later 😳 But no fear, I've been going through the chapters and editing them, and adding some more details, now I'm gonna work on an ACTUAL chapter, and not a fuckin authors note lmao.