2.04 ≫ irl

Scarlett pulled her black wig off carefully; she may also add Mason hated the said wig. She did so while juggling Mason on her hip.

Scarlett opened her trailer door and put Mason on his feet. He instantly ran towards his tablet to try to FaceTime Sebastian. He still couldn't unlock the tablet, so he didn't get that far.

"You wanna talk to Tata?" Scarlett sighed quietly, Mason only responded with 'mmhm.' Scarlett only smiled and began the FaceTime with Sebastian.

~~~

'How are you doing?' Asked Sebastian.

"I'm doing great...Mason misses you," Scarlett replied.

'You miss me, little guy?' Sebastian asked their son.

"Uh-huh." Was the adorable response.

~~~

'I really miss you.' Sebastian said truthfully.

"I miss you too." Scarlett nodded.

'Scarlett I just want you to know I don't think you and Mason are a distraction.'

"Sebastian I know-"

'I read what Robert said; I just don't want to keep you busy seeing as you have Mason with you.'

"Bash I am never too busy to talk to you. Just know that." Scarlett reminded.

'I get it. I love you both.' Sebastian concluded.

"I love you too."

~~~

"Mum."

"Mummy."

"Mum."

Mason continued to call his mother as she tried her best to ignore her child wanting to wake her up at three a.m.

Although it did work for a whole five seconds, Mason got annoyed and threw his plush at Scarlett.

"Ok, mama is up." Scarlett yawned as Mason extended his arms out for her to take.

"What do you want Mason?" Scarlett asked. Mason just grinned and hugged his mother.

"Hi!" Mason cooed.

"You want to sleep with Mama and Bailey?" Scarlett asked, Mason only responded with an 'Uh-Huh.'

"Of course you would." Scarlett smiled.

"Your son is loud," Alicia mumbled as she threw one of Mason's plush back at him.

"Yeah, he can be when he chooses to be." Scarlett nodded.

"Did he just wake up to tell you hi?" Asked Alicia.

"Sometimes. He's talking a lot more." Scarlett replied.

"Aww, that's cute."

-------