UPDATE: Alone Together

I have concluded that the first chapter of ALONE TOGETHER {book three} will be released on June 24.

And let me tell you...I am super excited for it. I'm not going to spoil too much of it, but I can and will say that there will be a lot of trouble for Scarlett and Sebastian. Probably worse than the whole Margarita situation. The book will focus on one, Sebastian's worry of being a father (this coming as a result of not having a figure like this in his life), and two, Scarlett dealing with her own battles with anxiety. The problems Scarlett faces becomes harder for even her to handle, the problem she has been dealing with has been sprinkled in throughout both Centuries and Irresistible.

The clues were there, and I'm not sure how many of you might have picked up on it, but Scarlett has an Anxiety Disorder. Small hints being, her fear of paparazzi on several occasions, and even cutting off from work for a week while filming Ghost in the Shell. Anxiety disorders are not to be made fun of because of how serious they can get, and let me make this clear I am in NO way poking fun at anxiety. Many many many people struggle with it. Anxiety attacks can go from 0 to 100 in an instant, it goes from feeling that you'll faint, to feeling like you're dying. We will slightly explore what Scarlett is going through, but don't worry our lil bean is going to be taken care of by papa Robert.

Ok, enough with spoilers.

One last thing, and this is something to keep in mind,

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret." - Dr. Laurence J. Peter

LIES! I HAVE TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER

*Muah