2.43 ≫ irl

Scarlett snuggled closer to Sebastian, exhaustion overwhelming her. Sebastian's response was to hold her, he knew how tired she was and didn't plan on moving.

"Are you comfortable?" Asked Sebastian.

"Yeah, I just have a little pain; it's not as bad as yesterday." She replied sleepily.

"That's great to hear. I'm sorry you have to go through this." Sebastian replied with a hint of guilt, Scarlett responded by shaking her head.

"Sebastian you don't have to apologize for that, it isn't your fault. Thirty three hours is a lot, and yes, we were informed pretty far into the procedure but the health of August and Adrien was at stake, and so was my health."

"I'll bite the bullet if it means that the two of them were healthy. Now we I just need to recover." She mumbled.

"Yeah, I get it, I just don't like seeing you in pain. Especially now since we have two newborns."

"I've been in worse. Plus recovery isn't going to take me particularly long. I'm very much healthy, so we don't have to worry."

"Lettie I just want you to know I'm proud of you." Sebastian rubbed small circles on her back as he continued.

"What you did was no where near an easy job, especially with the two little Stan's."

"Thank you so so much for being such an amazing wife and mother. You sacrificed so much these past days. I couldn't even begin to tell you how grateful I am to have you."

"I know this recovery is going to take a little while, and I also know you are going to join the USO tour. But just know that throughout this whole thing, I'm gonna help you the whole way."

"I know you can't find it in your heart to cancel the USO tour and your the sweetest person in the world for that. You are so much more then what meets the eye, you are such a caring and compassionate person that I have no doubt in my mind that you are perfect."

"I have no doubt that you will be an amazing mother to our twins."

"I love you with all my heart, I couldn't imagine anyone but you by my side." Sebastian replied.

"Did you plan that all day?" She asked with an amused grin.

"You know me far to well." He replied.

"Ok if we're being honest here, I can not force myself to stay awake any longer. I haven't slept in at least two days." She responded.

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to keep you up."

-------