2.56 ≫ irl

"Hey Bash." Called Scarlett from the twins nursery.

"Yes love?" He replied while leaning against the doorframe.

"I need you to tuck Mason in bed. It's past his bed time." Scarlett replied.

"He's downstairs right? Playing with his toys?" Asked Sebastian.

"Yeah."

~~~

Sebastian jogged down the stairs, with Bailey right behind him.

Sebastian paused on the stair rest to peer down on Mason playing with his Thomas the tank engine train gifted to him by Alicia's son Genesis. Rascal was laying lazily next to him.

"Hey buddy." Sebastian started, Mason looked up from playing with his toy.

"Hi Tata." He replied.

"It's getting pretty late. It's time for you to go to bed." Sebastian responded.

"Hmm...I've thought about it Tata, but no. I don't think I want to, but thank you." Mason replied.

Sebastian paused, not knowing what to say. 'How am I suppose to reply to that...he's to polite I can't argue...'

"Ok son." Sebastian replied.

"I guess you can stay up?"

~~~

"Bash let go. I have to take care of the babies." Scarlett mumbled sleepily as she lightly pulled his arm off her waist.

"Noo, stay her with me." He replied while pulling her close to him.

"Sebastian, you want me to neglect our children?" Scarlett replied while placing her hand on his scruffy jaw.

"Hmm?" He asked clearly confused, nerveless enjoying himself.

"Sebastian the children are crying."

"Wait this is real life?" Sebastian asked getting up urgently.

"The children are crying." He rushed out of the room.

"Sebastian other way." Scarlett called.

-------
So I started working on chapters for the next book, and honestly it's just a big bundle of emotions. I can't say more than that...