2.14 ≫ irl

"I'm so relieved filming is over." Scarlett sighed.

"Yeah, the press tour for cap 3 is going to start very soon." Robert nodded while juggling Mason on his lap.

Mason was lightly pinching Robert's face, he didn't mind since his son did the exact same thing.

"Yeah, I hear we're going to be paired for the interviews." Scarlett added.

"Were the new iconic duo, we will be better then Anthony and Sebastian." Said Robert.

"Oh for sure. They're going to be replaced."

~~~

"Hey Chris?" Asked Sebastian.

"Mmhm?" He hummed in response.

"Are you coming to the airport with me? You know to pick up Scarlett and Mason?" He continued.

"Yeah yeah, I have to pick up Elizabeth too, you know, or else she'll tell me 'why can't you be more like Sebastian.'" He mimicked Elizabeth.

"Yeah I'm pretty hard to beat." Sebastian grinned.

~~~

"How much do you wanna bet Mason is more excited to see the dogs?" Asked Chris.

"He loves me more. He facetimed me everyday." Sebastian replied.

~~~

"Tata!!" Mason shouted as he finally spotted his father.

"Hey buddy." Sebastian smiled as he picked up Mason to give him a long over due hug.

"He finally loves you." Scarlett smirked.

"I'm so glad your back!" Sebastian replied as he hugged both Mason and Scarlett tightly.

"I'm so glad I can finally have a decent amount of sleep." Scarlett smiled.

-------