2.39 ≫ irl

{ December 12, 2016 }
Sebastian quickly drove to the hospital from an audition he was just in. He was driving way above the speed limit, the only thing on his mind was his wife and him not being present for the birth of his children.

"How does this happen to us." He mumbled to himself.

He had been called in the middle of his audition by Alicia, who informed him that Scarlett was soon going to give birth to his twins. She had also informed him that her brothers were helping her out for the time being.

Once Sebastian arrived at the hospital, he was greeted by Alicia who seemed preoccupied with her own thoughts.

"Ok let's go! Scarlett is very much healthy so we have nothing to worry about." Alicia informed Sebastian.

"That's wonderful, thank you so much for helping her Alicia." Sebastian replied earning a smile from her.

"Hey she's been my friend for about eleven years, I'd do anything for her." Alicia responded.

Soon they arrived to her room. Her brothers, noticing Sebastian, let him take over. They were led to the waiting room, dragging Alicia along with them.

"Hey Lettie, I'm here." Sebastian smiled.

She clenched his hand in her own as some pain began to loosen. Her breathing returned to normal.

"I hate you so god damn much." She mumbled making him shake his head.

"I love you too." He replied.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Like I went to hell and back." She replied.

"Oh is that why you are so-"

"Don't finish that." She smiled slightly.

"There she is." Sebastian kissed the back of her hand while looking lovingly at his wife.

"No matter what, your always going to be the strongest woman I know."

He whispered sweet nothings to her, knowing that today was going to be a long day and painful day for her.

-------