Chapter two -Tasha and sam

"Jess babe, are you ok today ?" Tasha asked sounding apologetic

"I guess, it was your party. I shouldn't have acted in that way." I said of course I was annoyed I mean who would invite someone who was trying to ruin your best friends life?

"I'm sorry I guess I just forgot. I was too tied up with Sam." Ugh yeah, to only make things worse Tasha is now dating Sam. Guessing I'm gonna have it see Perri all the more often, I'll get over it, I'm just kinda not used to seeing that person who hates me the most.

All I can hear wound me is Tasha's phone going off. Usually if it was going off this often I'd ask who it was but, one could only guess that it'll be Sam. It's Sam's birthday next week and I've been invited to go to the party. I wanna make up some lame ass excuse on why I can't go yet I don't wanna let my best friend down. The girl's finally met a boy she likes and who is actually perfect for her. It is just he has a jerk for one if his best friends.

I can't that boy out of my head, it makes me literally wanna scream through my pillow. How can someone so perfect turn out to be a rude, self centred and optimistic idiot? I don't understand. When I was little I used to dream if meeting him but now I just want him out of my mind. Ugh, no matter how much of a jerk his is I still love everything about him excluding his personality.

"Jess, Sam and I have planned something amazing" Tasha said, sounding over excited. Kill me now.

"Yeah, what?" I muttered

"The four of us go on a double date!" Tasha was sounding like she was covering something up and I'm dreading what is happening next.

"What do you mean the four of us?" I snapped. It better be someone good.

"Sam, you, Perri and I!" Tash said. Damn that girl annoys me at times.

"Um and what do I get out of it?" I said. I really don't wanna go.

" please Jess, I need you " Tasha said with puppy eyes. Theirs really knows how to get on my last nerves.

"Fine, now shut up and don't mention it again otherwise I won't go" I snapped. Going in by date with my bully... This could only go bad.

😝😝💗hey guys, another chapter done. I've only just got in so it's quick. I'll try to update soon. The next chapter is about the date, is it gonna go good or bad? Please leave a comment, share or vote to tell me what you think.

Jess xx. 😝😝💗