Chapter 7

Sooooo sorry it's taken me so long to update. I completely forgot and have had this chapter written for a while.

___________________________________________________________________

So it's been a week since I spoke to Tash about Perri. I so hope that she hasn't said anything to anyone, she is my bestfriend so why can't I trust her? Ugh I hate this. I'm in love with Perri but I can't say it, he hates me; I can't get him off my mind. It's just life..

*phone rings*

Oh my it's Sam. Do I pick up or do I leave it? I honestly don't know. Well I guess that I can't avoid Sam forever so I'm gonna have to pick it up and just deal with all the shit I'm probably about to get,

"Oh hey Sam!" I'm saying with fake happiness. Not showing my emotion to anyone, let alone Him

"Jess you don't have to act happy with me, I know you're not..." Sam says sarcastically. The cheek, there was no need to be sarcastic with me.

"I'm fine Sam, now can I ask why you called because I'm kinda busy?" I snapped back. He better not waste my time now.

"Jess I know you're not busy, you haven't been outside in what like two weeks now? What more can you do inside that house of yours?" Sam muttered. Ugh, does Tasha tell him everything?

"Sam just get on with it, please." I snapped.

"Ok Jess, just brace yourself." Sam said in a hush tone. Brace myself, brace myself for what?

"Ok Sam, please."

"Jess look, I'm really sorry for taking you on that date with Perri, but I don't want to loose you as a friend because of it."

"It's fine Sam, is all that you needed to say?"

"No actually, can you meet me in the studio say in like an hour?"

"For what?" Why do I need to go down to the studio.

"Just be here ok?"

"Ugh fine" well I just hope that Perri isn't there.

*Perri's pov*

"Sam what the fuck do you think you're doing" I can't believe she is coming down here.

"Pel, did you here all of that?"

"Yes I did. Now care to explain?"

"Well we're trying to sort everything out" Sam snapped. Sort everything out?

"Sort what out?" I asked.

"You. You're a bully Perri." No I'm not?

"Ugh I'll see you in an hour sam. Just to put things straight, I'm not a fucking bully." I'm not.