Chapter 4

Tasha's pov -

What have I done? My bestfriend doesn't even want to speak to me anymore. I thought I'd bring her on the date because Sam and I thought those two would have chemistry. How was I to know he'd be so obnoxious. I hate this, I hate him!

I've tried to ring Tash so many times. She isn't picking up, I just want her to be ok! I really like Sam a lot but my best friend will always come first.

*on the phone to fran*

"Fran, I don't know what to do. Jess hates me know!" I wailed down the phone.

"I'm sure she doesn't" Fran replied.

"She does, I've fucked everything up this weekend." I replied.

"Tasha, calm down. You've annoyed her? If I was Jess I'd be annoyed too. It was supposed to be a double date, yet you went and left her. You didn't just leave her, you left her with Perri, even though you knew he's been making her life awful!" Fran snapped.

"I don't know. I've been the worst best friend ever! What do I do?" I replied, starting to cry down the phone.

"You go round there and see her! Don't even tell her you're going round. You just go so she has no choice but to speak to you." Fran said sternly

"Do you really think that'll work?" I replied. I wasn't sure if it was going to work or not.

"Yes Tash. You're her best friend, she has to forgive you!" Fran said sternly.

"Ok thank you Fran." I sung down the phone.

"You're welcome now go!" Fran said laughing. Even though I had plans with Sam today I wasn't going to just let my best friend stay ignoring me. I had to make it up to her.

Jess's pov

I've literally spent all day in bed, haha. There is no need to get up today as I have nothing to do. I'm so glad I'm home now. I'm away from Perri thinking he can get his own way. The boy tweeted last night once I got in saying "had a brilliant weekend with Sam and Tash!" What a jerk, did that on purpose to wind me up. Ugh. I chucked my phone across the room and haven't picked it up since. I cannot stop thinking about that boy. WHY DO I LIKE SUCH A JERK?

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short, studying at the moment. I should update later tonight or tomorrow night though :3 it's also a rubbish chapter but as I said I'm studying :33