Reaper x Reader | 1 | Chef Yandere

A/N: This is unedited - sorry guys. You can deal with my horrible grammar right? Yeah. Hope you enjoy!!
~~~~~

Humming quietly to yourself you pulled your [h/l][h/c] hair out of its tight bun while doing so you recapped the day. You had been set out on a mission, go steal info from Overwatch agents, kill a very important target, then return to HQ. You had done just that - Sombra had accompanied you. Just you two, in the thick of the fight. You ended up getting a few small scrapes and cuts but - it really wasn't bad at all. You sighed in relief once you hair fell and you started to run your hands through it to get it to relax.

After looking at yourself in the mirror you pulled your black zip up jacket off - already having your equipment belts off of you. Soon you were in just your black tank top and black panties as you decided your tight pants just weren't going to cut it for the night. Giving a stretch you walked over to your dresser and pulled out some comfy, longer than needed, baggy pajama pants - you loved them because they were soft on the inside and thick. Once you slipped those on you headed to the canteen, figured you could at least get something from the vending machine if the cooks hadn't stayed late.

As you reached the dining area you scanned the area for people, no one unusual at this dead hour, but sadly no cooks. You sighed and went to the vending machine before stopping and glancing at the bar section, just past an open archway - they had to have warm food right? Not the best but it was better than vending machine junk. You grumbled a little and headed inside before you sat at a stool and the bartender came over you asked for some form of menu for the food. They obliged with a greasy feeling paper flyer with a few lines of text on it. Chicken noodle soup, fried mushrooms, tacos, cooked salmon, and a few non alcoholic drinks. Real vague and shady. Wow. "Uh... I'll take the chicken noodle soup..." You said softly and the bartender nodded before going into some sort of back room.

The stool next to you groaned under weight and you looked over to a foot soldier who looked nervous. "Um... H-hi." He gave a awkward smile. "I didn't see y-you out on the field today...."

"I was on a mission with Sombra." You stated and raised a brow. "Aren't children supposed to be in bed by now?" You snickered and he looked a little offended.

He laughed a little "I-I get it because... Because I'm lower class than you." He said and his laugh died. "So um... I was wondering if-" A shot fired off and hit him between the eyes.

"No." A hellish voice came and you turned to see your boss, Reaper, standing right there. He dropped his gun and sat on the stool the corpse once was setting. "How was your mission?" He looked straight ahead of himself and when the bartender came out and gave you your - clearly canned soup. He then waved the bartender to get him his usual.

Taken aback by his actions you paused a moment before realizing what he had said. "Oh! Erm - it was good. Went smoothly, sir." You stated and looked at your soup. You had been on the team for a short time, but a few weeks ago you had started noticing some guys you hang out with are too scared to even approach you now - and your sure you've figured out why.

Reaper nodded at your words and looked at you. "You know the food here is the worst right?" You nod and he chuckles softly. "Come." He got up and you quickly pulled money from your pajama pants before paying for your soup and following Reaper out of the room.

"Where are we going?" You asked while following him to the kitchen.

He turned to you once you both had entered the kitchen. "What would you like?" He asked while staring at you with those soulless eyes hiding behind his mask.

You looked at him in confusion and awe "Wait you cook?!" He cocked his head.

"What? Can a man not know how to cook?" He asked and you shrugged.

"Just never met one that could." You admitted and he nodded. "Tacos - if that's okay with you." You wanted to keep it simple really - fearing if you asked for anything complicated he'd change his mind on making you actual food and not canned garbage.

He started to gather things from the fridge and cabinets, getting things around for tacos. You leaned on the wall behind you and decided this was a good time to get to know our boss - and maybe get some answers on why he killed a guy - and why all your friends are scared of being around you now.

"Sir?" You asked and he paused after looking at you.

"Call me Gabe." You have a confused look. "It's short for Gabriel..." He stated and shook his head before sighing. "What?"

"Erm... I was just wondering why you killed that guy back there?" You asked and watched him as he turned away from you and put the meat in the frying pan.

He shrugged a little and cleared his throat. Seeming to avoid the question. "Wha... Would you like hard or soft shell?"

You thought it over. "Hard." You paused then pushed yourself off the wall before walking over to him. "Why did you kill him, Gabe?" That felt weird, coming from your mouth - his name - from your mouth!

He seemed to shiver a little bit didn't make a effort to look at you. "He was flirting with you, [y/n]. I had to stop him." He stated and you raised your brow before crossing your arms.

"And what's with my friends not talking to me anymore? Is that also you?" You asked and felt your face heat up, specifically your cheeks. You were blushing. The thought that your boss had fallen for you, that he had claimed you, it made you blush. He nodded in response and all you could add was "Why?" You but your lower lip, working it between your teeth, praying you knew the response.

Reaper paused what he was doing and looked over to you a moment before turning away and grabbing some spices before adding it to the meat. "It doesn't matter. I just did it." He said and you sighed.

"Are you really going to be this spineless?" You muttered and before you could turn to walk away he grabbed your wrist and pulled you close, leaning down slightly so his masked face was even with yours.

"I did it for you, mi amor." He stated firmly then continued "I love you, [y/n]" you smirked a little before pecking the spot on his mask in which his lips would be.

"You should have said so sooner - don't make me worry I work for a gutless man, Gabriel." He chuckled at that and let go of you before you wrapped your arms around him and he used his free hand to take his mask off before leaning down and connecting your lips. You weren't surprised by the discolored skin or cold feeling he admitted - you expected it. You weren't scared. Once you pulled away from the tender kiss you smiled at him before looking at the door a moment "need help?"

"I've got it, but thank you" he stated and you flinched as something heavy hit the ground behind you - he didn't seem surprised. You turned around a little and noticed it was one of the chefs covered in goop.

"What the hell?" You muttered and looked to the ceiling - the other three were unconscious while being stuck to the ceiling. "Oh come on!" You gestures and looked at him. He wasn't threatened by your anger at all and simply laughed.

"What can I say? I plan ahead, mi amor." He chuckled and you shook your head with a soft laugh of your own.

"You are the actual worst."