2

August

While Kimberly slept I went in the living room not wanting her to accidentally wake up and hear my conversation

I sat in the sofa thinking about how I could get revenge because there's no way I'd get fucked over by some wannabe ass thugs. I scratched my head then hit up my friend Mac, see I was all involved with the drug business, robbery and all that good shit back in my teens but since I grew older I needed a legal income and since I had a passion for cooking I decided to open a restaurant.

After about an hour on the phone with Mac I got all the info on this guy who shot me and where he resides now, and to my surprise turns out it was my ex friend and partner Trevor. Suddenly breaking my thoughts I heard the shower running and I automatically knew that Kim was up.

I got up and decided to make her breakfast, I looked throughout her kitchen and took out whatever she had and managed to whip up some chocolate chip pancakes and an omelette, I set it on the table she had so it could cool.

Quite frankly her place was small but every admirable, she came out of her room and walked into the kitchen where I was and looked at me, while she was checkin' me out in my shirtless-ness I was checkin' her out in her work attire, her medium sized thighs and her petite breasts were just beautiful and I was easily mesmerized by them.

I smiled at her and she started blushing, I took her hand and pulled her towards me, squeezing on her ass.

"Good morning." I said in her ear which I purposely did.

She rolled her eyes and backed away giggling only for me to smack her ass. I watched it jiggle then laughed myself.

"Stop watching me, but thank you for breakfast you're too sweet." She cooed touching my cheek, I smacked my lips and shook my head smirking.

"I'm gon' watch whatever I want actually." I said as she sat down and laughed. Eventually she started eating her food and around 8:35 she was getting her purse and coat.

"Well you gotta go..wait oh my gosh it's funny how we've been seeing each other and I still don't have your number." She laughed, I handed her my phone and she put her number in and she gave me her own. Before I left I told her to meet me at the Olive Garden after her shift was over.

Meanwhile after I left I was focused on finding Trevor. After I pulled out of Kim's condo complex I headed straight to the old house I use to hit up everyday a few years ago.

I walked towards the entrance and called Mac on my phone, reason being because if anyone were to knock we'd know it's either the law enforcement or snakes.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅 | 𝐀.𝐀On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara