4

August

"August, what are we?

"August, what are we?." Kim asked intently.

I looked at her an smirked licking my bottom lip, knowing damn well she knew I wanted her.

"Kimberly, we're just ordinary people." I said while laughing.

"Aug, please tell me." She whined rolling her eyes like she always does.

"You my princess baby, I thought you knew." I laughed and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and held my hand and was about to speak when her phone went off. She began typing so quick and then a few moments after she put it away.

"August, I'm getting hungry and I don't want Starbucks anymore." She said getting up.

"Okay sure,what's going to happen is we going home so I can cook you something because I don't see why you got this sudden crave for fast food lately." I said seriously.

"Aug." She over exaggerated.
"Aug." I mocked her, she literally did this every time she couldn't get something she wanted, then she would do this lil face and to frown. As if on Que she did just that and walked closer to me.

"Please." She tiptoed up knowing damn well that'll always get me.

"Aigh fine." I slapped her behind and people started to look like it was a damn show.

"Baby we're in public, please." She said.

"Nah Ion' know why these lazy eyed muthafuckas keep staring for, the hell y'all lookin at?". I said nonchalantly mugging.

They all looked away slowly and I chuckled lowly as we left and walked to my car. I opened her door and she sat while putting headphones in her ear.

I jogged to the other side and got in and pulled off to Dominos. A few minutes later we pulled up to Dominos and Kim was fast asleep. I don't even understand how she could fall asleep that quick.

Anyway I got out leaving her in the car and ordered the pizza for her well us, about 20 minutes later I got the large pepperoni pizza with chicken wings and came back. I opened the door to she a wide awake Kim. I chuckled then handed her them and made my way back to the hospital dropping her back off .

Kimberly