9

August

Antwan and I have been communicating lately, since we were dating both sisters and the babies aren't that far apart we decided to throw a lil baby shower for both of them this Saturday

Breaking me from my thoughts Kim started to toss in her sleep, it was around 8:00 am so I guess the baby was up and probably, most likely kicking her.

"Kimberly, baby you good?." I held her close to my chest.

"I just want to sleep." she mumbled while sitting up.

I rubbed her back because occasionally she'd have discomfort and since I was gone for a while I'm just trying to make up for it doing these little things.

20 minutes later she got up and went into the bathroom where I heard the shower running.

I too, got up and made the bed and used the other main bathroom, after 15 minutes I got out and went down to the kitchen where I made breakfast for Kim and myself.

Kim came down while I was cooking in nothing but my sweats and one of my t-shirts. I don't know why she bought clothes if all she does it wear mine. She sat around the island on the high chair.

"How you want your eggs? Scrambled, Sunny side up or Fertilized?." I asked smirking.

"Scrambled, you already fertilized them already." She laughed walking behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist. Turning off the stove I turned around and looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

She smiled and let go while I made her plate and my own. Sitting down at the table we ate in a comfortable silence.

"I was going to go shopping today for the baby then stop by the restaurant, you wanna come?." I asked as I sipped my orange juice.

"Yeah I'll come, I purchased a few things last week but their at my condo." She said finishing up her plate.

"Speaking of the baby, you got any ideas for the names?." I asked.

"Yes actually I was thinking about Juliette Sajè Harris, that's if you want her to have your last name?." She said putting her hair behind her ear.

"That's a pretty little name and of course she'll have my last name." I assured her.

"Okay well then it's settled Juliette Sajè Harris." She smiled getting up.

I smiled while she grabbed my plate and went to go wash them.

I jogged up stairs to put on my jacket and jeans, I grabbed Kim's jacket and went downstairs to see her eating pickles and sour creme.