3

Kimberly

I woke up in the morning around 11 am I looked over to see August sleeping as well with his hand around my waist

I got up and texted my mom telling her that I'd be over for lunch since lately I've been caught up with other things. As I got up from bed I noticed August's phone going off rapidly, I didn't know the passcode to his phone so I just saw the message previews. Apparently he had been setting up a plan to 'get rid of' a guy named Trevor.

It was ironic hence I had an ex with the exact same name, although there's a lot of people with that name. And plus he was involved in the drug business that's what mainly took a tole on our relationship, his and my life constantly were in danger so we broke up.

I planned on asking August about it later on after lunch. I was lost in my thoughts as I felt August get up kissing my neck. I told myself I wouldn't give in but I was weak to his touch.

"August, stop I have to start getting ready." I said in a somewhat serious tone. He rolled his eyes and sat up.

"Where you goin' this fuckin' early?". He grumbled in a raspy tone.

"Over to my mother's house for lunch, would you like to come?". I offered

He nodded and got up walking towards the bathroom. "Oh and I think you should check your phone." That's when his head whipped around so fast and he walked back to get it before going into the bathroom.

I went into the kitchen and quickly grabbed my smoothie and sipped it. Eventually I had no other option but to use the second bathroom to get ready, I showered and did my make up then put my hair into a bun. I completed my lool with putting on some subtle accessories. I looked in my closet tapping my hip deciding what to wear.

20 minutes later I somehow pulled off an outfit, including a burgundy and black flannel shirt with black skinny jeans and all black Uggs. When August did whatever he had to do I got my coat and scarf and bundled up.

"You look beautiful." He said, I smiled and thanked him and we set off to his house where he'd get ready since he didn't have any more clothes at my condo.

When we arrived at his house I pulled up to a stunning mansion, with about 4 cars all being different, I was shocked well not too shocked since I knew he had a lot of money.

As we got out I viewed the home in awe, he simply chuckled and opened it up to and large foyer and spiral staircase leading upstairs.

"You can chill in the living room if you'd like, make yourself comfortable." He said as he jogged upstairs. I nodded and started walking around, passing the large dinning room, kitchen and so on. I finally found the living room and sat in the love seat sofa. I turned on the approximately 75" inch TV and put on reruns of bad girls club.