Ch.1 In the clouds

*one day in a kindergarten*

Random Peridot: you! Pearl! Help me examine this strange stone

Random Pearl: *pulls out tablet* my research shows that it's a stone named obsidian it seems if it were made into a sharp object it would be much sharper and more dangerous than many of our weapons

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Random Pearl: *pulls out tablet* my research shows that it's a stone named obsidian it seems if it were made into a sharp object it would be much sharper and more dangerous than many of our weapons.

Random Peridot: interesting...

*Time skip*

Blue diamond: what brings you here?

Random Peridot: my diamond, while exploring the kindergarten for spaces to plant gems for our armies we have discovered this "obsidian" I request permission to experiment with this stone and see if we can add these sorts of stones to our numbers.

Blue diamond: hm...What do think pearl?
Blue pearl: it would be very interesting to see how they might come out my diamond.

Yellow diamond: I'll allow this as well

Pink diamond: it's strange but I'll allow this.

*Time skip* *3rd POV*
In a lab where Peridot scientists set the stone of Obsidian into an injector

*Time skip* *3rd POV*In a lab where Peridot scientists set the stone of Obsidian into an injector

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Random Peridot: set the injector in the kindergarten.

Some of the Peridots on the computers put in codes on where exactly to put it. Then proceeded to align the injector to the side of the large stone wall. Both computerists nodded at each other and activated the injector.

Random Peridot: Good. Now we wait.

*Time skip 18 years*

It's been 18 years since they put the Obsidian stone in the kindergarten now all those who were involved in the experiment were waiting for their new arrivals

Random Peridot: alright everyone....Stand back...

Just then three figures made their way out of their hold. One large, one small, and one medium size. All landed on their back. The large one was the first to look at the scientists.

Random Peridot: greetings, do you understand basic language?

Large obsidian: un...Under.... Understand?
The small one woke up and looked at her surroundings.
Small obsidian: who...You? Who...Me?
Random Peridot: interesting...They seem to know language but...Not entirely...

The large one crawled over to the Peridot,"light pretty" he said reaching for the pad emitting light.

Random Peridot: don't touch me!!!
She smacked his hand and in a fit of anger pulled out his weapon
The Jasper guards cam and attacked him but he blocked their attacks,"hurt me!! Hurt you!!" He yelled as he poofed one of them while the other saw an opportunity to attack,"I'll hurt you alright!" She raised her weapon and was about to poof him but the small one took her weapon
"No hurt him! Me hurt you!!" She poofed her and they looked at each other,"try hurt us...Us hurt them!!" They ran towards the scientists and the guards when the medium one stopped them,"No! No hurt...They learn us...They too many...Us learn from them...We better." He said to them as they put down their weapons,"me want...Me want learn." He said to them.
*Time skip*
Random Peridot: my diamonds, these creatures they all have amazing strength and fight capabilities but they also want to be taught to be more civilized be more like us.

Yellow diamond: hm...That seems very far fetched how can you prove this?

The medium sized Obsidian stepped up,"me...Want to learn...Learn to better self." All the diamonds stared in awe at his ability to speak.

Blue pearl: he seems... Advanced...

Random Peridot: he is, more than his "brother" and "sister" as he calls them

"Brother and sister not ad...Advan...Ad.."
Random Peridot: advanced
"Yes...Need more learn than me..."

Blue diamond: hm...What do you think Pink?
Pink diamond: I think...He should be allowed to learn our ways
Blue diamond: I agree and you yellow?
Yellow: I don't like it but I'll allow it, but the second anyone of them slips up they're in big trouble.

*Time skip 30 years*

It's been 30 years and all the Obsidians learn to read write and fight except for M.obsidian he spent most of his time studying earth and it's contents,"a tiger...Hm...This seems like a fierce beast like the bear and the lion, but inferior to the wolf, they seem more coordinated especially ones that travel by themselves." S. Obsidian came in to see him reading about Earth's animals,"hey bro, what animal are you learning about now?" He looked up at her,"this stripped animal named a tiger, it's pretty impressive." "Heh it's good to see you're good for something." L. Obsidian came in,"hey guys you still reading bro?" He only nodded,"well we're off to continue our training, come join us if you want" S. Obsidian said as she walked off with L.obsidian.

*Time skip/Blue pearl POV*

It was late at night and I asked my diamond if I could go to the library to study more about earth,"very well pearl but be back soon I don't want you to come back before dawn." I bowed,"of course my diamond," I walked to the library and spoke to the librarian,"hello, I'm here to continue my studies." "Ah yes, go ahead and head to the earth studies section." I nodded and made my way over to the section and saw obsidian reading the book I was wanting to read," e-excuse me, I was wanting to read that..." He looked up at me with a look of curiosity,"oh, I'm sorry." He closed the book and handed it to me and I felt his hand touch mine and my face felt heated,"I'll see you soon pearl." He said as he walked away,"thank you..."

*Time skip 1hr 18min*

I finished my reading and put the book back and walked back to my diamond but before I did I wanted to look at the earth at night since I've only seen it during the day,"it's wonderful..." I kept staring and didn't notice obsidian walking up behind me,"what are you doing?" I got scared at the sound of his voice and ran away as fast as I could,"WAIT! I...I didn't mean to scare you...." I hid and caught my breath as he stood on the window were I was once standing.

*Obsidian POV*

I watched as blue diamond's pearl ran off after I asked her what she was doing on the window,"what was she looking at..." I stood in her place and looked at the horizon of earth. "Huh...It is impressive..." I looked closer and suddenly lost my balance,"wha? Ah ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" I fell off the window and onto earth.

*Blue pearl POV*

I watched as he fell down to earth and ran off to find my diamond,"my diamond! My diamond! The one named obsidian fell off the window onto earth he was looking through the window I had opened! We need to look for him!" Blue diamond was about to speak when yellow interrupted her,"Ha! Fell by accident, you don't believe her do you blue? He obviously escaped like those traitorous crystal gems." I didn't believe her because I know he wouldn't do this,"I order a full search for this treacherous Obsidian. He is now a traitor to all of homeworld." This is bad.

Steven universe (fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें