Ch.7 Reunion

*Blue pearl POV*

I watched as the boy picked up Obsidian's gem and carefully took to his home. "You fought well my dear." I followed them from a distance so they wouldn't see me,"do think he'll be alright Garnet?" I heard the boy say," yes he's just tired." I knocked on the door and the one named Garnet opened the door,"hello. Is Obsidian here?" She nodded and let me in,"hi, my name's Steven, and this is pearl and amathyst, you've already met Garnet." I bowed,"my name is blue pearl. I came to see Obsidian and bring him something." Garnet nodded and had me come close to his stone, I ran my finger along it,"Obsidian...My dear heart." I took out the other two stones and set them on the floor,"who are they?" Asked Steven,"back on homeworld he called them his brother and sister." Light came from the stones as they appeared and looked around,"where are we now?" "I thought you said we were going to find our brother." I pointed to his stone on the table and they both got excited,"BRO!!!" They picked it up and held it,"we've missed you." S.obsidian said kissing it,"we tried to reason with yellow diamond about you but she wouldn't have it, now that we're here we never want to let go." I watched as they cried and hold the stone I smiled more. "I hope he comes out soon." I said sitting down,"don't worry I got this. I did this a lot so he could get up early." He took the stone and S.obsidian covered her ears, I did the same and so did everyone else in the room,"ahem...WAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEE UUUUUUUUPPPPP SLEEEEPYYYY HEEEEAAAAADDD!!!!!!!!!!" His voice made the entire place shake and rumble, the stone began to glow and Obsidian came out covering his ears,"AH GEEZ!! What was that for??!!" I giggled and he noticed me,"hey aren't you the pearl that-" I hugged him and didn't let go,"um...OK...Thanks." he hugged me back and my blush covered my entire face,"hey bro how about showing us around?" I let go and helped him up,"thanks." "You're welcome lo- I mean Obsidian." He raised his eyebrow then shrugged,"hey maybe you guys can change those clothes of yours." They looked at each other and nodded. They changed into some human clothes and followed him out.

*Obsidian POV*

We began to walk down the docks and watch people who escaped come back to the places they left behind. "This place is one of many things called a restaurant." L. an S.Obsidian ohh'd and aahh'd at it,"hey Obsidian,I'm glad you didn't destroy this place, my daddy would have killed you." "He tries to hurt him we'll-" I covered L.Obsidian's mouth,"eh heh heh heh... We'll take the usual to go." She gave us our pizzas and I paid,"so what is this called again?" "Pizza, it's actually pretty good." They each took a bite out of the pizza and their eyes widened,"ITS AWESOME!!" I laughed. We walked around the town looking at all the stores and places when we lost L.obsidian,"what the...Where did he go?" We found him in front of a pet store staring at one of the dogs through the window

Where did he go?" We found him in front of a pet store staring at one of the dogs through the window

He's small but big at the same and he seems fierce but also gentle... I'll take him!" He raised his fist to break the glass, I stopped him,"WE... Don't...Take things...We go inside the store and purchase what we need..." Oh...ok then." I let go and we went inside,"hello there how can I help you?" The guy behind the counter said,"yes could we get the puppy in the window?" "Oh you mean buster?" I nodded as he went over to the window and picked him up. S.obsidian put a small cat on the counter with him

obsidian put a small cat on the counter with him

"I want this." She said smiling,"alright sign this and their yours for only $40." I gave her the money and went back home with the two pets we now purchased,"we're home." Steven got up to greet the new pets,"aww how cute. What are their names?" "The dog is named Buster and the cat...Uh..." "Lillian." S.obsidian said at the top of her head. I looked around the house,"where's blue pearl?" Garnet walked up to me,"she's out looking for you, maybe we can have your party so she can come back. "Party?" They all nodded and led me outside. "I wonder what they mean..."

(A/N: sorry I made this chapter short I ran out of what else to put.)