Ch.9 Kidnapped

*Obsidian POV*

I looked directly at him and stepped forward but L. and S. came up in front of me. "Stand back Obsidian, it's better if we handle this." "Guys he said he wants me..." They didn't listen and summoned their weapons, white Obsidian got mad,"out of my way weaklings." L. ran at him at full speed and swung his weapon as white blocked every attack he gave,"this is sad." He kicked him hard and launched him into the base of the temple, S. ran at him and with her skill managed to get in a few hits,"Do you honestly believe that you can take me out with your skill?" S. smiled,"not mine alone." She looked over and so did white, L. came barreling towards him and launched him far on to the beach to the edge of the water. Everyone cheered but Obsidian who kept his eyes on white who was now getting up and madder than ever,"GUYS LOOK OUT!!" They turned around and both were thrown in different directions,"WHO ELSE DARES?!" everyone became silent,"WHO ELSE WANTS TO BE THROWN INTO THE DIRT WHERE THEY BELONG!?" I stepped forward and summoned my katana,"Finally...I've wanted this for a while now, I've heard soo much about the great Obsidian the destroyer of armies, the defier of the highest ranks, the soldier of nightmares." He was extremely exaggerated about me,"w-wait!" Steven ran up in between us both,"Steven?" "ARG! WHAT FO I HAVE TO DO TO FIGHT YOU?! DO I HAVE TO ELIMINATE THE ENTIRE PLANET TO GET THE FIGHT I WANT?!" Steven looked back at him,"maybe we can do something that won't cause massive damage to the entire city like maybe make some sort of deal?" I watched as White's smile became wide

" He was extremely exaggerated about me,"w-wait!" Steven ran up in between us both,"Steven?" "ARG! WHAT FO I HAVE TO DO TO FIGHT YOU?! DO I HAVE TO ELIMINATE THE ENTIRE PLANET TO GET THE FIGHT I WANT?!" Steven looked back at him,"maybe we can do s...

"But of course boy..." He said getting close,"oh...really?" Steven said suprised at his answer, Just then he grabbed Steven by the hair and held him close,"STEVEN!!" I tried to get closer but white summoned a knife and put it against his throat,"BACK! stay back, now...here is my deal, turn yourself in and the boy here will be returned to you safe and unharmed, do nothing... I take him in your place, try and take him back...I end his life in front of you, your friends, and his caretakers and I hear that your compassion knows no bounds so I believe you know what is best for this boy... do you not?" I became angrier and angrier every step he took towards his pod,"Obsidian! Help!" "Quiet! You have 10 hours before I take him. Goodbye Obsidian, I hope to see you again soon." I watched as he flew off to wherever he decided to go. I clenched my fists in anger as his pod flew. I heard L. and S. run up near me,"bro... we're so sorry..." L. said putting his hand on my shoulder turned around shoving his hand off,"sorry? you're sorry?! SORRY DOESN'T BRING BACK AN INNOCENT SCARED CHILD FROM SOME MANIAC SENT FROM HOMEWORLD!!" They both looked scared,"um...bro... you're doing that eye thing again...."

"WHO CARES??!! IF YOU HAD JUST LET ME HANDLE IT STEVEN WOULD STILL BE HERE AND NONE OF THIS WOULD STILL BE HAPPENING!!" I breathed hard until I felt something on my chest, it was blue pearl,"don't blame them, it's not their fault that Steven was k...

"WHO CARES??!! IF YOU HAD JUST LET ME HANDLE IT STEVEN WOULD STILL BE HERE AND NONE OF THIS WOULD STILL BE HAPPENING!!" I breathed hard until I felt something on my chest, it was blue pearl,"don't blame them, it's not their fault that Steven was kidnapped we were all to blame none of us acted fast enough to defeat him quickly." I calmed down and nodded,"I know where he's going, I saw the coordinates before he managed to get away. Let's figure out a plan we have more than enough time." I followed her but looked back at L. and S. ,"No. You two stay here and... just... just stay here ok?" They looked down and stayed where I told them to.

*L. and S. POV*

"Man...we really messed up huh?" S. said sitting down and hugging her knees,"I guess so...he got really mad. He did that thing with his eyes did you see it?" S. nodded and looked away but got an idea,"wait! We can make it up to him!" L. was confused,"How? We messed up, big." S. smiled, "I know, but I have an idea, if we listen in on where White Obsidian is we can take him down, somehow take his gem, and come back to Obsidian and he'll be all,"whoa I can't believe it you guys did it!" And we'll be all,"psshh, it was nothing." and we also need to have steven back for sure. That right there is my plan." S. said with confidence filling her, L. smiled, "ok let's do it then!" They ran up the hill and snuck as quietly as possible from the door to hear where White Obsidian is,"so what did the coordinates say blue? Some place far off planet? Somewhere close? Or is he just somewhere still in the city?" Blue pearl looked up at Obsidian sitting on the edge of the couch extremely worried about the young boy. "He took him to Norway, there's a temple there that was also used as a kindergarten."

 She paused to look at everyone That's where he took him

She paused to look at everyone That's where he took him. But it's completely unstable, too much destruction inside the temple would cause it to collapse, they shut it down after almost every gem placed there was shattered by the day by day destruction." Obsidian sat there thinking of what to do. L. and S. looked at each other and nodded, the snuck back off the porch and ran off to where White Obsidian is knowing that they might not come back.

*Obsidian POV*

I sat there thinking of a place when all of a sudden I had one,"wait, what if I pretend to turn myself in, then once the gems have Steven I take white Obsidian out, bubble his gem, destroy his pod, and like that we don't have to deal with him anymore." The gems all nodded,"sounds good now let's go!" Garnet said standing up, I walked out the door but when I looked out to where L. and S. where supposed to be I knew that they must have snuck up and heard where White Obsidian is, and went off to face him." Oh no..."