Ch.13 2 Beasts and a Monster

*Blue pearl POV*

I sat on the beach watching the waves still hoping that obsidian would be ok and coming home soon when L.'s puppy and S.' cat came up to me, "hey...you..." I pet them both, I sighed and looked up (A/N: imagine both obsidian and blue thinking about each other)

I sat there and felt a tear go down my cheek,"obsidian come home please..."

*Obsidian POV*

I sat there looking up at the little bit of sky in my cell with Sophi. I sighed and watched the sky,"it's been two days but it feels like centuries." "Indeed, I must ask, who is this person that you love so much?" I leaned back against the wall and smiled at the memory of blue pearl,"she was a pearl under the command of blue diamond, she's just... incredible, she's smart, she's sweet,she's kind, she's just...idk, everything I guess." She smiled,"it's time obsidian. Let's get it started." I walked to the elevating platform and stood there as I heard the cheers grow louder and louder,"ready for your next match?" I nodded,"very good. This is something I requested that we bring in. A beast of sorts." As he walked away I heard a loud group from the other side of the colosseum,"what the..." White stood there on the edge of his booth,"and now, gems from homeworld....I have brought you all a surprise..." The doors from across the way began to be pounded hard as if they were using a battering ram in battle. "For you get to see the great obsidian battle against not one...but two raging beasts from Earth!!!" "WHAT?!" "Release them!" I summoned a sword and watched as a huge beast came bursting out of the doors

but two raging beasts from Earth!!!" "WHAT?!" "Release them!" I summoned a sword and watched as a huge beast came bursting out of the doors

"Oh my g-!!" I slammed into me hard and I was thrown into the wall,"GAH! ow..." It picked me up and held me down as it roared in my face. I turned away from it. It then took my arm into it's mouth, it was painful like multiple daggers digging into it,"AHHHHHH!!!!" I summoned a dagger and did my best to place the blade into the monster but it kept biting harder,"GIIIAAAAAHHH!!" It threw me against the wall again, I held my arm,"man that hurt..." I soon saw a shadow fly over me and saw a huge bird

" I soon saw a shadow fly over me and saw a huge bird

"Uh oh..." I looked over at the other corrupted gem and it was headed towards me again,"not this time!" I summoned a spear and ran straight in it's direction. I dug the spear into the ground and sailed through the sky I met with the giant bird and held onto it,"come on! Stay still!" It squwaked and crowed loudly I made another spear and thrust it into the monster as hard as I could it crowed in pain as it poofed,"YEAH!! oh wait, I'm in the sky..." I fell and watched as the crowd gasped and waited to see what would happen with anticipation I also noticed the other monster roaming around the colosseum,"hey wait..." I faced it spear in hand,"TAKE THIS!!" It roared at me as I came down on it with the spear and thrust it through it's back. It poofed and I picked up the gem it left on the ground and walked over to the other gem that the other left. "Now what?" I asked white who was standing there,he raised his eyebrow,"hm...end them." He said as he put his thumb down, I looked at them,"well?" I looked at him angerly and bubbled them then sent them to the temple on Earth,"what do you think-" then someone from the crowd yelled out,"HE SPARED THEM! HE'S NOT MERCILESS HE'S MERCIFUL!! OBSIDIAN THE MERCIFUL!!" The crowd went wild screaming and shouting,"heh...not bad." White looked beyond angry, I smiled and walked away. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck,"what the....I...wha...sa...blue......" Everything went black and felt myself hit the floor.

*3rd POV*

White obsidian stood there with a dart gun in his hand,"why did you do that?!" Asked yellow pearl,"simple pearl, he's forgotten fear, I need him to have this fear in order to break him. Once he's broken, he'll finally be under our control again." Yellow pearl was confused,"well how is a simple dart going to do that?" "It's a simple concoction I made that can only affect gems in their physical form it shows nightmareish visions exploring the gems deepest fears, and having it experience it first hand."

*Timeskip*
Obsidian was dragged into his cell,"Steven...blue where I...I'm sorry I'm so sorry..." Sophi watched as she didn't know what to do, that's when Jasper walked into the cell,"I have an idea" she nodded to some other gem prisoners and brought her a small dagger,"sorry buddy, this is gonna hurt...a lot..." As obsidian was squirming Jasper thrust the dagger with incredible force into his chest obsidian's screaming and squirming stopped as he returned to his gem. "...did...did it work?" Jasper only looked at Sophi with an uncertain and sad look,"... honestly I don't know..." Sophi looked down at her friend's gem although she knew gems aren't supposed to move or be changed in anyway she felt as something wasn't right with it it's as if she was looking right into his mind, his dark tormented mind.

-Meanwhile in a dimly lit room-

White obsidian sat on on his chair going through notifications on his pad when a pearl walked in," my obsidian, she is ready." White looked up and smiled,"well, send her in." The pearl moved aside and let in a gem clad in Black Knight armor

(A/N: I couldn't find the artist's name but all the credit goes to him/her good job

(A/N: I couldn't find the artist's name but all the credit goes to him/her good job.)

"so, you're this jet I hear so much about." Jet bowed and sat on a chair across from White as he crossed his legs and tented his fingers,"so do you believe you can defeat obsidian? So far no has been able to do so. If you do this I'll see that you will be the only bodyguard yellow diamond will ever need. Jet smiled slightly," I live to serve." She got up and bowed again,"spare her obsidian, and I will make sure you get back to Earth piece by piece and make sure no one remembers you... Personally." White stood up and walked to a window and looked down upon the colosseum,"See you soon obsidian."