Ch.6 One gem army

"Peridot, how long do we have until they arrive?" Peridot calculated for time and everything else,"it'll take about three earth days for us to get everyone to a safe place and prepare for the army coming our way." I looked over at Steven and the gems and they nodded,"let's get to work." We got everyone to leave for the safest possible distance and to the nearest town that can take as many people,"OK we need to make traps,I can't take on an army that size, I can't take a lot but not too much." Steven nodded and we started to get to work. Me and Garnet made large metal spikes

We hid them in the ocean and buried some in the sand, we tied ropes to them so I could pull them up to surprise the enemies,"alright what else do we need?" I looked around and found barrels of grease,"explosives

We hid them in the ocean and buried some in the sand, we tied ropes to them so I could pull them up to surprise the enemies,"alright what else do we need?" I looked around and found barrels of grease,"explosives." The owner of the fry restaurant ran and hugged the barrel nearest to him,"NOT MY BABIES!!" I looked at him with a serious look,"um... Nevermind..." Steven looked curious,"how are we gonna make them explode?" I smiled and picked up a rock,"just watch." I summoned a bow and threw the rock up into the air and while it was still in the air I flung the arrow and as it hit the rock split into pieces as sparks flew,"that's how." He smiled as we helped others pack their stuff. A few hours later we were looking over the traps we made,"awesome." I walked back to the base,"one last thing." The gems turned to look at me,"what's that?" Asked Steven,"armor." I showed them a secret set of armor I hid in the closet,"I need some help putting it on." The gems smiled and nodded. After a while they looked over at me,"Obsidian...You look awesome!!"

"Great,now I must ask you to leave with the rest

"Great,now I must ask you to leave with the rest." Steven looked surprised,"what? Why?" "Steven, if I take out most of that army and fail who else will be there?" He looked down,"trust me." He nodded. Peridot came bursting through the door,"THE ARMY YELLOW DIAMOND SENT WILL BE HERE BY MORNING!!!" "Steven you and the gems get everyone out as far as possible farther than any distance you can you can think of, NOW!!" He nodded and ran out the door with the gems.

*Timeskip*

The gems and the entire population of beach city are now long gone i stood there waiting for yellow diamond's army,"come on...What's taking you?"

*Blue pearl POV* I stared at one of the robots

I heard blue diamond coming close,"what's wrong my dear?" I sighed,"my diamond

I heard blue diamond coming close,"what's wrong my dear?" I sighed,"my diamond...I cannot lie to you any longer...I...I love Obsidian...And this is absurd...And very very exaggerated for one gem." Blue diamond smiled,"I always knew,ever since the day you told me about the incident. My dear, I must ask you to leave and go with him, do not worry I will find another pearl now go. Be happy." She kissed the top of my head as I ran to my quarters to gather my things and snuck off the ship. "I hope he'll make it." I then remembered something I had to do so I made my way down to the ship's holding cells.

*3rd POV*
Yellow diamond walked up to one of the amathysts on the control panel,"are we ready to release?" "Yes my diamond." She waited until Obsidian was in her sight,"there you are..." She nodded and the amathyst pressed a button releasing the army. "This will take care of you for sure. "

*Obsidian POV*

I watched as the ship drop the army and I picked up ropes so I could pull the spikes and surprise them. They floated above the water and stared right at me,"come at me." The entire army blasted right towards me. I waited a little longer, I let them get just a little closer,"perfect " I pulled as hard as I could and every spike erupted out the robots kept their course and kept coming at me,"gotcha." One by one the front lines and most of the army got stuck in the spikes. The ones behind got smart and flew higher or around the spikes,"aw great..." I let the ropes go and ran as fast as I could towards the barrels of grease with rocks near them. I heard them following me, "almost......NOW" I turned as quick as I could and shot a flurry of arrows some towards the robots others to the rocks set near the barrels setting them on fire and once to extreme heat exploded and took out large numbers of the army chasing after me. While the explosions went off I ran again and found and open space to stand my ground and fight. I heard them coming so I summoned my katana and held it out towards them. They stopped,"you waiting for me or something?" One ran at me full speed and I cut it in half,"well?" The rest ran at me as I cut through anyone that came close,one formed a blade from her hand and swung at me knocking off my helmet,"close but not quite." I swung and cut the arm off then cut the rest of her in half. One did the same but cut my back,"GAH!" I cut the head off of that one, another came and held me,"LET...ME...GO!" I flipped it over and stabbed it. 10 of them had opened their chests and began to fire at me,"oh boy..." I ran back to the beach as they opened fire. I jumped over the fire and kept going stopping right in the middle of the beach the top of my armor now gone and the clothing underneath completely torn,"no need for this." I ripped off the top and readied my sword.

I watched as the last few thousand that remained stood in a line watching me,"Come on

I watched as the last few thousand that remained stood in a line watching me,"Come on...What are you waiting for?" I watched them run towards me and I did the same. I managed to cut a few and others had cut me with their blade hands,"GAH! COME ON!! IS THAT IT?" I sliced at them and some of their fuel splattered on me,"ew..." I kept cutting through them one by one. Until only a few were left,"I'm right here..." They only stared as if trapped in the sight of me. One of them barley moved a foot,"No, there is no escape for you." I ran full speed

(A/N: Go to 2:40 in the video)

I stood surrounded by the now lifeless robots I walked around dragging the sword behind looking at them all when I heard one of them start to crawl towards the edge of the beach I threw the sword at it and it shut down. I looked up at the sky directly at the ship,"I know you're watching...So come back with something better." I watched the ship leave.

*Steven POV*

I stood on top of a hill with the gems and we watched as the ship left and Obsidian fainted into his gem."that was awesome..."