CHAPTER 12:

Chapter 12:

After a few days, I saw Kae practicing for soccer.

I sweat dropped, you can't learn soccer.. Unless there's someone there to teach you.

But if you can..are you some kind of demi god?

Almost everyday, I see the soccer team, frantically trying to recruit a member.

Maybe I should join..after all, the accident of one of the members was my fault.

But..I don't want to waste my time with this, I have better things to do.

Wow, harsh much?

My eyes widened as I stopped.
Who are you?

I'm your subconscious! Your true self! I have come from the deepest parts of your brain.

So basically...your a neuron that talks?

I wish I could say fuck you, but that would mean fucking m-

Too much information! Plus, you can't be me, I don't have a foul mouth!

Yes you do! I come from the deepest parts of your brain, your true self!

Then I'll tell you this true self...fuck you and leave me alone.

See! You do curs---

I was cut off from the conversation with myself when a ball suddenly hit my face.

When I recovered I saw Kae facing in front of her, and Nana on the corner laughing his heart out.

It must be Nana, no one could do a kick that could go backwards!
And plus, he's laughing, definitely guilty.

Kae quickly turned to look at me with a look of apology written on her face.
"I'm so sorry Ayano-chan! I'm not very experienced."

Oh okay, just let me beat up Nana for hitting me with a ba-- wait what?

"You mean..you're the one that..hit me with the ball..on my face?" I asked in disbelief.

She nodded.

"Impossible!" I exclaimed.

"Then look!"

She placed the ball on the ground, and ran to it gracefully.

There's no way she could mess this up, it's.. Perfect.

I was immediately proven wrong when she kicked the soccer ball, which made it fly, curve, and hit her on the face.

A silence was then made, I tried so hard to conceal my laughter.. But.. I..couldn't.

"Pft." That one word that escaped from my lips, immediately forced me to laugh out loud.

"D-Don't laugh at me!"

"I...Im..Oh my god..I...pft..I.." I couldn't contain myself, I couldn't stop laughing.

But you couldn't blame me! She looked like a pro, and then..the-the ball hit...

I ended up laughing even harder.

Nana was on the ground, laughing.

And that was the moment, when I remembered his presence.

He stood up and headed towards Kae.

"You know what, I'll help you." He said to her.

At those words Kae looked extremely happy.

"Wow, didn't know that you actually had a heart in there Nana." I said.

"Well, I didn't know that you had a sense of humor, guess there were things that we both didn't know." He retorted.

There were tears in Kae's eyes, and when I saw that, I immediately panicked.

"Kae-chan? What's wrong?"

She looked down.
"I guess..now that I'm thin, I forgot that I couldn't do everything, I don't have the best endurance, and I definitely forgot that I don't have a lot of stamina, then I remembered that I was a little couch potato before, I can't do everything I know that."

I just looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

And she did.

"But..even if I know those things, that won't stop me from giving my best! I promised those girls, and I don't want to break it!"

I smiled at her.
Kae...You're really something, aren't you?

Nana glared at me, immediately ruining the moment, sometimes I wonder what his problem with me is.
"What are you still doing here?" He asked.

"Kae, remember that the team is still looking for another member?" I asked as she nodded, a look of confusion on her face.

"Well..I changed my mind, I'll be joining this after all."

Kae turned happy.

"What!?" Nana exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Well..you heard me Nana, I've made up my mind..and I'm definitely not going to change it."

I need to move on from the past..

After all, I officially believe in the saying.
Past is Past.

For now..

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
……………………TO BE CONTINUED
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶