CHAPTER 18:

Chapter 18:

...I sat there in silence with the rest of the group, I sucked in a deep breath.

I glared at all of them.
"I thought we were supposed to meet at Nishina's place? How come you're in mine?"

They fidgeted.
"Well, Shima-chan, told us she had a dream on valentines leading to your house and you guys ate pizza." Kae said.

I raised an eyebrow while looking at Nishina while her cheeks were pink.

"What happened in that dream, Nishina?"

"S-Senpai! We just ate pizza! Nothing more!" She exclaimed.

I gave her a look saying that I'm not believing anything she's saying.
The other boys were looking away, also red, hell even Mutsumi.

Except..Igarashi, why are they all red? Except for him?

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked them with a raised eyebrow.

"I also had a dream, I met you in a library." Mutsumi said.

"....You.. helped me with my sister and her friends." Nana said refusing to make eye contact.

What the..he's not like this.

".....I saw you and a cat." Shinomiya said, Also refusing to make eye contact.

"You watched Mirage saga with me!" Kae exclaimed.

"I already told you...we just ate pizza." Nishina mumbled.

We all looked at Igarashi, he raised his hands up.
"I..uh, didn't have a dream."

I gave all of them a raised eyebrow except for Igarashi.
"So, apparently, I was in all of your dreams...and that's all that happened?"

"Yes!" They answered...fast, too fast.

I shrugged.
Eh, I'll just let it go, I shuddered, I had this dream on Valentine's with a guy called 'All of them' weird name..

"Anyways, let's start making chocolates!" Kae exclaimed.

They all smiled.
I sweat dropped.

"Guys, this is the main reason why we should go to Nishina's house, I don't have any ingredients for making..chocolate." I said.

They all smiled at me making me shudder.
"Then... We're going to the convenience store!"

------

Kami, please explain to me why you've given me strange friends.

I mentally cried while being dragged by Nishina and Kae.

Because of the rush, I forgot to put on my glasses and tie my hair.

"Ayano! Is that you!?"

A woman suddenly went in front of me with a smile on her face.

"Kira..?"

"That's me!"

For some reason...I felt like Kami has given me mercy.

"Kira..help me."

She smiled.
"No."

...Never mind, I take that back.

"Kira, you're rich, what are you doing here?" I asked with a blank face.

"Well, my brother is more well known, I'm less, so people don't really know me, it's an advantage since I could go out whenever I want and he can't." She said with a smile.

"Ah..did you finally decide to join the history club?" She asked with a smirk.

Suddenly all eyes were on me.
"Not.. yet." I answered.

"Ah, that's a shame, I was looking forward to competing with you..Aya-chan."

She turned around.
"Since my brother isn't with me..I'll see you next time..old friend."

Old.. Friend? But we haven't known each other that long..It's weird..I feel like..I know her, but..I don't.

"Who was that?" Kae asked.

"..An old friend, her words, not mine."

----

We were back at my house, making character chocolates, I sighed... I'm.. Horrible at cooking.

I sighed in relief when the chocolates turned out okay, then I looked at Kae's and froze.

"Kae..not to be rude, but they're.. Uh..who are they supposed to be?" I asked.

She bursted into tears.
"I-I can't do it!"

She looked at my chocolates.
Then the boy's chocolates.
Then Nishina's chocolates.

"How come your chocolates look so good!?"

They all looked at me for some reason.
"..My sister taught me how, If she didn't teach me..I'd know  nothing about cooking." I mumbled.

"Oh, how old is she?" Mutsumi asked.

"She's.. Younger than I am, probably still in elementary." I didn't answer her age, since asking that is 'offending' for her.

But they all froze in shock.
"You have a little sister..that's better at cooking?"

I sighed.
"I didn't inherit my mother's cooking genes, I inherited my father's he's just average."

Nishina then told us to make a mirage saga head..which is not a bad idea.

We all agreed to do it, but before we did, I secretly took a piece out of Kae's..chocolate.

My eyes widened in surprise.

Actually...it's not bad.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
…………………TO BE CONTINUED
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶