VALENTINES SPECIAL:

Hi guys, since it's valentines day and all, and a lot of you are probably single with no date............like me, I thought I'd make this..so, this could be your date, it's weird I know, but call me weird, Today, I'm having a date with my stomach.
Here you go, it a scene with Nana ,this won't be part of the storyline, I just wanted to make this for fun.

Well..if you need more dates you could choose.
Just one letter though, I'll do the one a majority of you chooses.
A.) Mutsumi
B.)Igarashi
C.)Kae (lol)
D.)Nishina (lololol)
E.)Shinomiya
F.)Viktor and Yuri (yes, I'm talking about the ones in Yuri on Ice)

--------
Nana

I was walking down the streets, watching all those couples walk by, since it was valentines, I just let my hair down, no glasses, while wearing a jacket.

Why a jacket you ask? I'm shielding myself from the sickness called, 'love in the air' , and it's definitely working since I'm not feeling any love.

I sighed looking at the icecream I had in my hand.
Well...at least, I have you ice crea---

Someone suddenly bumped into me, causing the ice cream to fall out of my hands and hit the floor, I stared at in horror.
No...Why? how could this happen to me?

On reflex I immediately glared at the person..oh, what a surprise, it was Nana.
''What is wrong with you? You have to pay for that.'' I said and crossed my arms.

He just stared at me with a blank face, then suddenly his eyes widened.
''Yes! you could help me!''

I raised an eyebrow at him.
''Listen, you murdered my ice cream, there is no way that I'll help you---''

''Big brother!'' A little, mini, female version of Nana exclaimed as she ran to us and quickly tried to give Nana a hug, but..since she wasn't tall, she hugged his leg instead.

Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me.
''Are you my big brother's date? I knew he wasn't lying! now my friends owe me money!'' She said happily.

I sweatdropped.
''Uh, I'm not his--''

''Yeah, she's my girlfriend actually.'' He told her with a smile while nudging me painfully by the side.

I was going to argue, but when I saw his sister's happy smile, I decided not to.

She's...just too adorable for her own good.

Her friends came up to me with smirks.
''You're just a friend right?''

I gave one of the best fake smiles I could muster.
''No, I'm happily in a relationship with him, I..like him.''

Nana and I watched as she cheered, sticking her tongue out to her friends while holding her hand out, her friends groaned as they took some money out of their pockets and handed it to her.

Then I watched as an adult walked over to them and started to walk with them, ah...that sucks, babysitting on valentines day.

''You owe me an icecream for doing this.'' I told him.

''I never knew you could act.''

''I didn't know you could act either, so we're even.''

I smiled, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw an icecream shop.
''Now time to get your wallet, because It's time to satisfy my stomach.''

he groaned.

--------

I didn't think it was possible, laughing and smiling with Nana, without arguing, it's a miracle, definitely a miracle.

Before we knew it, we were too close to each other again, we quickly gave each other distance.

''Don't get the wrong idea, just because I'm laughing and smiling with you doesn't mean I like you, okay?'' I said to him while looking away, I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

What is wrong with me..? I..hate him, right?

''I..don't like you either, so don't get the wrong idea, too.'' He said, also looking away.

I looked at the time on my watch.
4:35

Woah, time passed too fast, I swear, it was 7:30 just five minutes ago, how could this happen?

''You know, Nana, you aren't so bad after all.'' I said as I smiled at him.

''I could say the same thing about you.''
I kissed him on his cheek, without thinking, but the moment I realized what I did, I blushed bright red and turned to walk away.

Why did I..do that?

Before I could get far enough, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around, planting his lips on mine.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"Don't you think this is a little cliche?" I whispered.

"..I think it is, this must be the cheesiest thing that has ever happened to me." He whispered back.

I looked at him straight on the eyes, the blush still on my face.

"Y-You know..I-I still hate you."

"Don't worry, I... hate you too."

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
..................HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶