CHAPTER 13:

Chapter 13:

After I practiced with Kae,  she ran off to tell the other team members that I joined, I began to walk to my work place, I have a shift today..unfortunately.

But something didn't seem right.
I've noticed it earlier but I didn't really put any mind to it, but now?
I feel uncomfortable, this person is definitely following me.

I stopped mid way,
I sweat dropped as I looked at the person behind me, recognizing him instantly.

"Nana, are you stalking me? You've been following me for a while now." I said as I crossed my arms, looking at him with a blank look on my face.

His eyes widened.
"What!? No! I just wanted to uh..It's none of your concern."

I raised an eyebrow.
"So, you're admitting that you really were stalking me?"

"Yes! No! I uh! Forget I said anything."

I bit back a laugh.
"Now, I'm listening, tell me what your problem is."

"What made you..change your mind?" He asked.

I sighed.
"I should be asking you that, what made you change your mind?" I asked as I emphasized my words.

"I changed my mind when Serinuma-san got hit by a ball she kicked on the face." He said with a little smile.

"Well.. I changed my mind when she delivered that speech."

I looked at him, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

Who knew that we could actually hold a decent conversation without any fighting? Maybe he's... not that bad.

"Ha! You shouldn't have, I bet you couldn't even play soccer, all you did was show Kae the basics and sat down, I bet you're a beginner!" He exclaimed and started to laugh.

I immediately frowned.
Forget what I said, I should've known it was too good to be true.

I opened my mouth to argue, but my eyes widened when I realized that I'd be late for work.

"I don't have time to argue with you." I said as I started to run to the nearest train station.

Hopefully, I could get there on time.

"Hey! Wait!" He yelled out, but because of my distance, it sounded like a mere whisper.

He was no longer in my range of sight.

That's good.

----

I huffed and puffed.
Thankfully, I arrived here on time.

"Mikazuki-san! Thank goodness, we thought you wouldn't come." My boss, chief, Yuki said.

I weakly smiled at her.
"I wouldn't be late, I need this job for merchandise."

She laughed.
"Oh, I know, you need to get ready fast, we have a very important guest today, they rented the whole place."

I raised an eyebrow.
"An important gue--?"

She cut me off.
"You heard me! Now change! Go! They'll be here any minute now."

"Why would some very important people come to a maid cafe?" I asked while I was being dragged to change by my coworkers.

She merely shrugged.
"I don't know, Ask them."

That was the last thing I heard before I was dragged to a room, to become a doll for a mere ten minutes.

But believe me when I say that it is absolute hell.

-----

When the doors opened I looked up to see our guests.

There was a very handsome man, no...that's definitely an understatement.
and I rarely say that about anyone.

He smiled as the other girls swooned.
Was that supposed to be my reaction? I don't know how to react at times like this.

"I apologize, my sister would be a little la--"

"No, I won't!" A voice yelled as she entered.

My eyes nearly bulged out of it's sockets.

"K-Kira!?" I stuttered out.

She looked at me with the same expression but her face went back to normal, her lips slightly curving upwards, forming a little smirk.

"Ayano-chan? Well..isn't this a surprise."

"My brother is gay."

I remember those words escape her lips, and looked at her brother in surprise.

That fine specimen is gay?

But that wasn't the only thing shocking..

I glanced at the two limousines outside.
It's the fact that they're filthy rich. So rich, they might put Nishina's mansion to shame.

Kami up above, Nana, Kae, hell, even Mutsumi, kill me now.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
…………………TO BE CONTINUED
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶