CHAPTER 28:

A/N: There's this scene in my head like what if the characters switched genders for a day?

O-O should I make it? like just a special like the valentines thingy?
Or nah? I'm not sure, but it just won't leave my head.

Chapter 28:

I was confused, completely and utterly confused.

No, not because of the memory thing, but because the next day the guys were huddled around Kae forcing her to work out and become the thin self she was...two days again.

I don't understand, what's the problem about that?
Kae is cute, fat or not.

It's the inside that matters, but then again..let boys be boys.

''Why won't you just let Kae remain as she is?'' I asked slightly tilting my head.

Nana started to go on this rant to explain the big difference between the Kae before and the Kae now, then he looked above his head as if he was expecting us to see his imagination.

I facepalmed, while the rest of the guys were nodding like lunatics, except Mutsumi, he didn't even know what was going on.

Kae also looked determined, I looked around to check if the world was ending or something.

''I won the contest! but I'm meeting the creators tomorrow! I need to get thin, and fast.''|

I just stayed quiet, so apparently...if your thin everyone loves you and if your fat everyone would hate you and put you beneath them? that's wrong and messed up in so many ways.

You like fat food, fat pillows, fat teddy bears, fat animals....but you don't like fat people? oh c'mon, where's the logic in that?

I honestly don't care, it's like saying you'd rather be with a fake beautiful backstabber for the rest of your life than a friend that would always be there for you but...she isn't classified as 'okay'

Is this honestly the world we live in? looks before everything?

''I think, Serinuma-senpai is okay the way she is.'' Nishina stated.

''I agree.'' I said, backing up Nishina.

The other boys looked at us in horror.
''B-But look at the change! from someone so cute..to that!'' Nana exclaimed.

''Kae is still cute.'' I stated with my eyes narrowing slightly.
But they didn't listen instead they started to produce some weird idea's for Kae to grow thin again.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mutsumi looking at me with his brows furrowed.

''Is there anything wrong, senpai?'' I asked.

He shook his head.
''No, but that picture, can I see it? I'll just borrow it for a while.'' He told me.

My eyes knitted in confusion.
''It's in my bag, I'll hand it to you later.''

He glanced at the group again, and I realized they were too busy arguing.

''You know what, I'll just get it right now.'' I told him and started to walk off into the direction of my classroom, he was following right behind me.

Once we got there, I took out the picture and handed it to him.
''What for?'' I asked.

''Nothing important.'' He said as he gave me a smile.

I frowned, watching him walk way, well..it should definitely be important if you're telling me it's not important..

-------

I just so happened to be on the rooftop while watching Igarashi mope about something, with..Nana.

But Nana wasn't moping, he was just staring at Igarashi as if he was insane, damnit, if only I had super hearing and I could go nearer without getting caught, I could have heard their conversation...if only.

But that didn't stop me from trying to act like a ninja and try to get to hear something...anything, from their conversation, call me an eavesdropper.

But you have to admit you've been one at least once in your life, if you haven't you have never lived and you need to eavesdrop on someone asap.

''.......Like........Her........Understand.......Fat.''

That was the only things I heard while Igarashi was speaking, speak louder would 'ya?

''You can't possibly love her while she's like.........that.'' Nana said in disgust.

For once in my life, thank kami that Nana has a freakishly loud and annoying voice.

I took a big risk and started to move a little closer.
I flinched when I accidentally stepped on a candy wrapper, I looked at their direction and sighed in relief when they didn't notice.

''I don't know about you, but I don't love her, and I don't think I'll ever do, she's pretty that's all there is to it.'' Nana told him.

Igarashi started to walk away.
''That's the difference between you and me, we're two different people, Nana.''

I put a hand over my mouth, Igarashi likes Kae?

When he let I looked at Nana and saw him take out his cellphone staring at a shion keychain that Kae obviously gave to him, and sighed as he held it.

I smirked.
Ha! caught you! you like her too...you just don't want to accept it.

When he left, I finally stretched from my hiding place with a smile, I looked down at the school grounds and saw the group.....

Practically working Kae to the bone.

I smirked, I have an idea.
Just to make them stop all this and since Kae needs help, I'll help them.

Because this idea is brilliant.

Plus, I didn't have time to see any yaoi for a while...

This would be worth it.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
…………………TO BE CONTINUED
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶