HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

This is a late halloween special, but It's November 30! It's almost December and I want to do a christmas special too, omg loll I don't want 

Anyways here it is. plus it's been a while since I've updated so this is a gift for you guyss yeah! everyone's in it.

-------------

''Are you sure that you want to watch this?''

''Certain.''

''You don't want to change it?''

''Nope.''

''It's not too late to back out now.''

''Jesus, Nana! it's halloween so we should watch a horror movie!''

He looks away, a glare on his face. ''Just because it's halloween doesnt mean we should watch horror movies.''

''Are you scared?'' I asked with a raised brow.

''No! who's scared? not me!''

''Oh? anyways, the people are falling in line already, lets go!''

''Why am I here with you anyways? shouldn't we be watching with the group?'' He asked.

''They bailed. it's either wait for them..who will probably never come and miss the show, or watch the show and leave them.'' I said with a smile on my face. ''And there is no way in hell that I'm going to waste my time waiting for people that are going to be a no show.''

I grabbed his arm and started to speedwalk to the line. ''By the way, just because I'm doing this..doesn't mean I like you, okay?''

''I don't like you either.''

--------------------

If there was anything more horrifying I'd be surprised.

I'm a hundred percent sure nothing could beat this movie. My hands were covering my eyes, I couldn't watch this.

''A-Are you sure we're watching the right movie?'' Nana stuttered out.

''I-I don't know anymore..''

Suddenly I heard a sound, my eyes widened in horror, but just as I opened them I immediately regretted it.

I don't know about Nana, but I needed to get out of here.

With that in mind, I stood up, got my things and was just about ready to leave.

''Where are you going? I-It isnt over yet.'' He grabbed my arm.

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

My eyes glanced at him.
''Bye.'' I quickly said as I broke my arm free.

N.O.P.E

I'm not going to stay here and watch this--In fact, there is no way in hell that I'm ever go ing to watch this.

My eyes are too innocent.

Gore and this are two completely different things.

Just as I was about to leave, I bumped into someone, causing me to fall.

''I'm so sorry.''

Just when I looked at the person clearly, my eyes widened in shock.

Mutsumi-senpai?

Without even giving him a second to look at my face, I brushed past him and ran to the exit.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

And here I thought he was innocent.

Just when I thought I couldn't bump into more people, I saw Nishina carrying things....that I must not mention. On reflex I immediately headed off to the other direction.

To the bathroom. there I could think things through. and get my head out of this mess.

But the moment I opened the door, I saw two males and a female, God knows what they were doing in there, but I didn't want to get closer to know...

In fact, why were there two males in a female comfort room.

And why was the girl surrounded?

Then. there was a groan.

''Why are so many people...on halloween at that!'' I exclaimed, completely flustered.

Wait...was that Kae, Shinomiya and Igarashi?

At this point. All I wanted was to go home.

Home. where nothing like this is happening.

.

.

.

.

.

Or so I thought.

-----------------------------------
3rd person pov.

To Ayano, this was the most horrifying halloween,

But then again, it was all misunderstood.

earlier===

Ayano fell asleep, Nana was using his phone...in private, so that he wont be sued for using the phone in the cinema.

The moment Nana finally put  his phone down, he saw a scene.

At that moment. Ayano woke up, and immediately covered her eyes.

''A-Are we sure we're watching the right movie?''

Ayano didn't answer, what she did do was stand up and get her things.

When Nana looked at the screen once again, it was a technical error---or so was written on the screen with an apology written on it, it said it was put there because a majority of people weren't really paying attention. and it was a dare which will never happen again.

Well, It surely got Nana's attention now.

When he stopped Ayano and was about to clear it up for her--since she refused to look at the screen, he couldn't since she ran away.

----------

At the bathroom.

''Out of all the part time jobs you could've picked, why cleaning bathrooms?'' Igarashi complained and groaned.

At that moment, a person went in, but just as he or she..entered, it left.

''Who was that?'' Kae asked, wiping the sweat off her forehead, tired from mopping the floor.

''No idea.'' Shinomiya answered.

----

                               Only God knows what Mutsumi was doing there.