CHAPTER 17:

Chapter 17:

I sighed in relief when the bell rung, signaling that it was lunch time.
I was already done with my work, so I was really bored, I'm glad the bell rung.

I took the riceball I had in my bag.

"Ayano!!"

A group of people suddenly glomped me, letting me lose my hold on the riceball, causing it to get thrown out the window.

I pushed those people away, anime tears forming as I looked at the perfectly good riceball I could've eaten, on the ground, being stepped by people, wasted.

I turned around to glare at them.
"Kae...why?"

She suddenly showed me a mirage saga magazine.
"Look! We could have a chance to meet the creators of mirage saga! And get a personal drawing from them, if we make some kind of ..food and..win!" She exclaimed, but I couldn't make out what she just said, I was too focused on something else..

I glanced at the now, dirty riceball.
"..All of you owe me a rice ball."

"I thought you'd be happy, hearing this news." Nishina stated, confused.

I gave all of them a glare, pretending that I've heard what she just said, earlier.
"I would've been, if you didn't kill my innocent rice ball."

"It's just a rice ball!" Nana exclaimed.

"It was my rice ball!"

I huffed and crossed my arms.
"You wouldn't understand."

Kae looked at me with her big eyes.
"What do you think we should do Ayano-chan?" She asked.

I blinked.
Ah..crap, what did she ask me?
"Uh..chocolates?" I said randomly, I mentally face palmed, there should be absolutely no way that we're talking about foo-

"That's a great idea, senpai!" Nishina exclaimed.

Kae smiled at me.
"That's great! We could do it!"

I blinked..wait what?
What are we supposed to do?
Were..were we really on a topic about food?

Sparkles suddenly surrounded Kae, leaving all but one of the boys, in awe.

I still wonder how she could do that.. Is she some sort of fairy? Or those sparkles and glitters randomly pop up every time she smiles? Well..it would forever remain a mystery.

I'm pretty sure I'm not on drugs to make me see things.. Am I?

No, I'm perfectly clean.

"First of all, what should we do with the chocolates?" Igarashi asked.

I shrugged, I don't even know what the topic is about.

"Ooh! I know, how about we make character chocolates?" Kae suggested.

Character.. Chocolates? That's a good idea but...old fashioned, too over used, and this is coming from the person that doesn't even know what it's for.

Before I could tell them that, I was interrupted.

"Ayano-chan!" Someone called out, I turned around only to see Viktor coming my way.

He smiled at me, I tilted my head.
"Ah, that's me, what do you want?" I asked, my eyes narrowed.

"I have a.. ticket to ah..go to this thing that lets you meet the characters of Yuri on Ice, I was wondering if you'd ah..like to come with me." He said with a slight blush, but his voice basically came out as a whisper, the only things that I could make out was, 'Yuri on ice' and 'ticket'

But those were the only things to make me accept, well..I was going to accept if I wasn't suddenly dragged by the group.

"C-Contact me!" He yelled out.

"You watch Yuri on Ice!?" Kae asked with stars forming in her eyes.

I nodded.
"I also play this game called Mystic Messenger, my bae's are Jumin, Zen, and 707, I'm so glad they're actually real! I wish I could meet them!" I exclaimed happily.

"..You could meet them, I could organize a meet and greet for you if you'd want." Nishina told me.

I gasped in surprise, but then I remembered she was filthy rich, and could probably do it in a snap of her fingers.

Nana coughed.
"How did the topic of chocolates go to...this?"

"By the power of magic." I said sarcastically.

"That mouth of yours is annoying." Nana stated.

"I know, because unfortunately, it copied your face." I retorted.

"If it copied my face, it would be amazing."

"Yep! It is amazing!.....amazingly stupid, that is."

"If you weren't a girl I would punch you."

"If you weren't a gir--oh wait, you're a guy right? Oops, couldn't tell the difference."

At this moment, we were face to face, our noses basically touching.
The moment we realised our close proximity we pushed each other away.

"Don't be so close, baka!" I exclaimed, warmth rushing to my face.

"You were the one that went close!" He exclaimed with the same expression that I was holding.

"Why would I? I-I hate you!"

"The feeling is mutual!"

I pushed up my glasses, yes, I started to wear them again, contact lenses were too painful.

"Uhh, guys, how about we do this at Nishina-sans house? Then we could find out what to do there!" Shinomiya suggested.

Igarashi nodded, while Mutsumi smiled.

"I agree, we should all work on it there, together." Mutsumi said.

I sighed and looked at Nana.
He looked at me.
And at the same time..

We both glared.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
…………………TO BE CONTINUED
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶