From Instructor To Student

"I'll coach you!"

"What?"

"You heard me, I'll coach you!"

My overly excited smile grew wider and wider as I made my plans. I could make him into such a success! I knew my fans would go nuts over this beautiful man, just as I had (although I would be pretty annoyed if they meant the same kind of 'nut' as I did... Victor, focus.).

Yuuri however, did not appear to share my over-excitement. He looked down-right terrified!

"But you have your own career to work on! W-would you really want to miss out on practice time just to coach a complete amateur?"

His face looked genuinely flustered, shocked even, at my suggestion. He had knelt up from the coffee table that we were still sat at, probably as a reflex movement of surprise, but quickly sat back down again after noticing that he'd jogged one of the glasses of water he'd set out for us.

Hmm... He didn't seem particularly confident in his abilities. Despite clearly owning his own, fairly worn through, skates he still didn't seen comfortable talking about what he could do.

Was it me? Was I the reason he felt uncomfortable?

...

Of course I was. And I wasn't fooling anyone by pretending I wasn't.

Even though we were worlds apart in competitive experience, I found myself easily putting myself into his shoes. I felt embarrassed at first for being a beginner at pole dancing, so I could only imagine what he must have been feeling.

Without a second thought I reached across the table and grasped his hands as I spoke, "Yuuri, I may not have seen you skate yet, but if you're anything like the way you are in classes then I can assure you I wouldn't be wasting my time. If there's a chance to bloom a beautiful flower of perfection through my own abilities, then I'd 'waste' all of my time to make it blossom."

Yuuri appeared stunned but still not convinced of anything I'd told him; his fringe was draping across the top of his glasses, ignored.

He opened his mouth to reply almost immediately, "But I-I'm no one, I can't ev-even..."

"Yuuri," I began, grasping his hands together, almost in front of my own mouth, "You can land a quad. Do you know how many professionals can't do those? Do you realise that most female professionals, even the best of the best, never do quads?"

He shook his head lightly, his eyes shining brightly in awe. He way his glasses reflected the light made his face appear angelic from my angle.

I smiled softly at him from behind our hands, still clasped together from before, "You are talented, Yuuri, just let me see what you have hidden away at the moment. That confident, mature side of you that I've seen so often during class."

Maybe it was the way his eyes seemed to glow at my words, maybe it was just the lighting, but the way his smile lit up the room (well, through my eyes anyway) made me feel safe and calm.

Feelings I hadn't felt truly in nearly twenty years.

How could I become more to my Yuuri? How could I truly make him mine?

How could I make him feel as alive as he'd made me?

A/N: Ugh... School... It's been even longer since the last update than the one before. I'm sorry DX.

Anyway... THANK YOU SO MUCH, WE HIT 1K READS! AND OVER 70 VOTES! I HAVEN'T STOPPED SMILING AND GIGGLING FOR DAYS XD. THANK YOU XD

Honestly though, if you've left a comment on this before, I've probably excitedly shown it to half my school friends, gushing about how hilarious and amazing my readers are. :')

To celebrate 1k here's a little bit about me:

.My name is Madeline, or Madie for short.

.I live in England.

.I'm 15, and my birthday is December 21st (Yuri!!! On Ice fans may also remember this as the day the finale aired.)

- Four years ago, on my birthday in 2012, when I turned 11, I was told the world was going to end. (Some of you may remember this)

"When Harry Potter turned 11 he was told he was a wizard... I was told the world was going to end."- Me, basically every year since.

.My skin is very pale, most makeup brands don't make my shade.

.I have light blue eyes.

.My hair is "golden blonde" on most hairdressers charts.

.I'm 5'1".... And I'm probably not going to grow again.

-In other words I, by basic description, sound like a stereotypical fanfiction heroine.

.I've struggled with acne/spots since I was 10 and I've been bullied for it in the past (although it's almost under control now).

~My message to the world would be that people aren't evil, people can change, and maybe we shouldn't let Donald Trump come over on a state visit.~ (sorry, not sorry)

Everyone keep being beautiful humans (assuming you are human XD) and keep on living.

Life and Love; Yuuri taught us two L-words.

~Madie x

Chapter completed: 9.2.17 (00:21AM)