Info on this story (Oribu above)

Hi, guys! I'd really appreciate it if you took the time to read some of this! This section explains why I'm writing this and the characters too!(PLEASE NOTE: I have not finished the entire Fairy tail Anime. I'm currently on episode 267-the last arc and I have the first movie but not Dragon Cry- BEAR WITH ME)

Thanks for reading,

Via xxx

IF YOU LIKE NALU THEN YOUR DREAMS ARE ABOUT TO BE CRUSHED AS THIS IS PARTLY NATSU X ORIBU(MY OC) OK?

NARIBU FOR THE WIN XD

So I had a story idea. A very long story idea in fact. About 50 Chapters idea. So I'm writing it down. And now I'm putting my work on Wattpad for you to read! Enjoy!

Fairy Tail's Newest Member:

Disclaimer:

All characters listed below (except for Tsuki and Oribu) are from the anime and manga series Fairy Tail. All characters and other references like the magic and guilds (Except for Black Phoenix, which I made up) belong to the creator, Hiro Mashima. This was made just for fun because I had a story in my head, not because I wanted to steal part of the anime/manga. Oribu and Tsuki's stories are my own work and characters, along with their magic and stories which do not appear in the series.

Any pictures that appear are either from the anime/manga, from the internet (ignoring copyright, but if it is your picture you are welcome to tell me and I'll remove it) or ones that I have used an online anime creator for on websites such as Rinmaru Games and Doll Divine.

Some background information on the characters:

Oribu Kristal: A shy but kind water dragon slayer (A type of wizard who is taught their power by a dragon)

Natsu Dragneel: A powerful and reckless fire dragon slayer

Lucy Heartfillia: A kind-hearted celestial wizard (Summons spirits to help them out using keys)

Gray Fullbuster: A serious but annoying Ice wizard

Erza Scarlet: A sometimes very stern Requip magic wizard (armor changing)

Wendy Marvell: A happy young Sky dragon slayer

Tsuki Akiba/Kristal: Oribu's older brother, an Ice dragon slayer.

Levy McGarden: Loves reading and uses Script Magic (Writing enchantments)

Makarov Dreyar: The guild master of Fairy Tail, has a long white beard and is very small. The Fairy Tail members who have been there for the longest sometimes call him Gramps. He uses the magic of all guild masters, which means he can grow to the size of a giant and fight that way or cast any of the three Fairy Tail Guild spells, Glitter, Law or Sphere.

Exceeds-Small cats with wings that can also talk: Kaiyo (Oribu's exceed, purple, female)Carla (white fur, female) and Happy (blue fur, male)

"I had been running away from everything so long... But I run towards the future now.For the first time in my life, I am not alone. Fairy Tail is my family."

Water Dragon (OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara