Chapter 14-A Short Holiday-PART 1

Chapter 14-A Short Holiday-Part 1 (AND A NOT SO VERY SHORT PART 1 OF A CHAPTER! XD)

FAIRIES AT THE BEACH!

"Hey! Oribu! Hurry up!" Lucy bangs on Oribu's bedroom door. A few of the guild members had put some money together to get Oribu a room above Lucy's apartment, but the two girls still shared the kitchen and dining area. Oribu, who's still in bed, opens her eyes slightly.

"Hmm? Oh yeah... I'll be up in a minute..." She drifts back to sleep.

"ORIBU! IT'S NINE O'CLOCK! YOU WERE MEANT TO BE AT THE GUILD AT EIGHT FIFTEEN!" Lucy yells. Oribu shoots out of bed.

"Dammit! Got it Luce!" She shouts back as she takes the quickest shower ever. Lucy stands by the door watching the gold-haired mage dash back and forth looking for clothes. She goes to the fridge to grab something to eat on the way, forgetting Natsu emptied it.

"Oh." She says, disappointed. Lucy sighs.

"Yeah, I know. Natsu can explain to me later. Anyway I thought you were here with him?"

She asks.

"Uh yeah... About that..." Oribu says while hopping around trying to get a too-small green flip-flop on. "Can we go now?"

"Ha. I thought you'd never ask!" The two girls leave Lucy's apartment and rush down to the guildhall, Oribu wearing a turquoise summer dress with the green flip-flops, her hair in two long plaits and Lucy wearing pink shorts with a purple tank top and matching sandals, her hair done up with a blue bow as always. As they near the guild they see two glowing people, one orange and one light blue, hitting each other.

"Natsu and Gray are fighting again?" Oribu says.

"Yep. You'll get used to it after a while. You should see them at the beach. They always have competitions to see whose best." Lucy laughs. The two boys see Lucy and Oribu and stop fighting.

"Oh hey you guys! Where've you been?" Gray asks.

"Oh, at my apartment because someone forgot we were going today..." Lucy says, looking at Oribu to make it obvious.

"Sorry!" She apologizes.

"Never mind about that, we're all here now," Erza says, wearing a short black dress, straw hat and carrying a floral orange bag. Behind her on a large cart are about eight giant suitcases, all tied together. The team starts to head off towards the sea, the two exceeds following behind.

"Wow Erza... You really thought about what to bring today didn't you?" Wendy says, looking at the amount of suitcases the red-head was pulling behind her.

"Yes. I always come prepared." She smiles. It quickly turns into a frown as she sees Natsu poking one of the boxes.

"Smells like food!" He says. "Can I have some?" Erza spins round and kicks the box out of his hands, and catches it.

"GET OFF MY CAKE! Thank you." She places the cake on the side of the cart nearest to her. "Now, Natsu, Gray, I don't want to have to tell you two off for argui-" The two boys had already raced each other to the beach, and were now having an argument about who touched the sand first.

"So much for rules with them..." Carla sighs. (START MUSIC AGAIN HERE)

"Aye..." Happy agrees.

"COME ON YOU GUYS! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" Natsu yells from the beach. Wendy, Erza, Lucy, Oribu and Carla start to run towards the glistening sea.