Chapter 12-The Final Battle

^^^^^^

                                                                                      ^^^^^^

                                                           IK the picture isn't great-Also SKIP VIDEO TO 0:24 pls

Chapter 12-The Final Battle

Oribu, Natsu, Wendy and Lucy run towards the beach. When they get to the waters edge, the three dragon slayers tell Lucy to stop. They can hear someone behind them (Dragon Slayers have much sharper senses than humans). Everybody is silent. The person stops.

Pft. So much for trying not to draw attention to us. I should have known that would be impossible with Natsu being so loud. Oribu sighs. He hasn't changed one bit...

"ICE DRAGON SECRET ART: ICE SPIKES!" The person turns around swiftly, releasing a powerful spell. The Fairy Tail team stay still for a moment or two, processing that this person is yet another dragon slayer. Natsu snaps out of it and blocks everybody from the attack.

"I think you should know I'm pretty used to ice magic by now, fighting my 'friend' Gray and all... FIRE DRAGON BRIILIANT FLAME!" He hurls fire at his masked opponent, who blocks the attack effortlessly.

"ICE DRAGON SHIELD!"

"You guys! I'm gonna need some help over here!" Natsu yells. Lucy grabs a golden key.

"OPEN! GATE OF THE WATER BEARER: AQUARIUS!" There is a bright light as a mermaid with blue hair and a gold outfit enters through the gate, looking rather annoyed.

"COULDN'T YOU HAVE SUMMONED ME IN THE SEA? UGH! YOU'RE USELESS!" Aquarius yells at Lucy.

"Hey, I'm sorry but we're kind of in a tricky situation here, so I'd appreciate it if you helped us?" Lucy tries to reason with her. Meanwhile Natsu, Wendy and Oribu are trying the take down the masked person. Aquarius looks at the others.

"Fine." She says. What made her change her mind? Lucy thinks. Aquarius looks back at Lucy.

"Just so you know, I did it for the water mage, not for you." She huffs. Lucy sighs. Aquarius waves her hands and a torrent of water comes crashing down on Oribu. The water slowly begins to lessen, as Oribu is using the classic Dragon Slayer ability to eat (or in this case drink) their element. When she is done, Wendy eats air and Natsu just stays Natsu, as he's pretty powerful already and there's no fire about the place.

The Dragon Slayers look at each other, and nod as if they know what the other two are thinking. Lucy steps back, telling Aquarius to return as she knows what's about to happen. The pink, blue and gold haired Mages spin round.

"FIRE DRAGON-"

"SKY DRAGON-"

"WATER DRAGON-"