Chapter 3-I found him

CHAPTER 4 - I found him

TIME SKIP -8 years-Oribu is about 16

3rd POV

Oribu charged through the forest, occasionally looking back to see if they were still chasing her. She had the entire forest mapped out in her head...It had been the same for eight years... Running, being drained of magic power, recovering and then running again. But today this area of the forest felt different. Oribu felt magic emanating from the clearing ahead of her, so it couldn't be the people behind her. She felt the power growing the farther she ran. Eventually, she heard all sorts of spells being yelled from the clearing in the center of the forest. She approached quietly and watched. The magic energy these wizards were giving off was immense. They must be really powerful  she thought. Flashes of Requip magic tore through the trees. Oribu looked between the branches, and couldn't believe what she saw. A magic battle of 5 to 2 was going on, except, the duo seemed to be winning against the team of five. 

Oribu got a little closer and realized whom the two men were. The master and deputy master of the guild that was chasing her! She flipped up her hood on her dark jacket hoping she wouldn't be seen. Both men were wearing black cloaks hiding their clothes, and blue masks hiding their faces. Also, they were using forbidden shadow and illusion magic, so they must be a dark guild! Oribu thought. 

She looked at the team of five. They were all teenagers except for one girl of about 10 using Sky Dragon Slayer magic and a white exceed flying next to her. She had long, dark blue hair tied in bunches at the sides of her head, and she was wearing a yellow and blue striped dress and white sleeves tied at her upper arm with two pink bows. Fighting just behind her were two other girls, one of Oribu's age and another about 19. The first had loose blond hair and brown eyes and was summoning two Celestial Spirits. She was wearing a blue and gold skirt and tank-top, complete with matching cut off sleeves. The other girl had long red hair and was using Requip magic to change her armor and sword. 

Fighting the co-master were two boys, both around 18. The first had black hair and was wearing black trousers with nothing but a six pack on his top half. He was using Ice Make magic. The other one... Oribu gasped. It couldn't be.... A pink-haired boy with a blue exceed hovering near him. He was wearing baggy white trousers and brown sandals with an unzipped black jacket, gold round the edges. He also had a long white scarf which looked as if it was made of dragon scales and he was using fire dragon slayer magic... Then Oribu saw a red mark on his shoulder; it was the guild mark of Fairy Tail. She'd found him. 

Oribu (age 16) below: