Chapter 5 - Saving The Team (2)-Natsu decides to act-

Chapter 5: Saving the team 2-Natsu decides to act

-Back at the guild-

3rd POV

Fairy Tail's greatest team opened the door of the guildhall, and ran straight to the master.

"Master! We have a letter addressed to Fairy Tail! You won't believe what happened!" Erza said. "Natsu, do you know who it was?" She said.

"She's an old friend, I guess. I haven't seen her since before I came to Fairy Tail." Natsu replied.

"Wasn't she a water dragon slayer? How come you haven't told us about her before?" Lucy demands.

"I'm sure the letter will explain all of it." A bandaged up Wendy said.

"Well, she saved us all, so she has my appreciation." Erza said.

"Yeah, she must be pretty powerful to learn a secret art like that." Gray said, wearing clothes for once. The master appears standing on the bar.

"Everybody listen up! We have received a letter from a mystery girl who saved Natsu's team. Before I read you the letter, can Natsu please explain who this person is and how you know her?"

"Sure thing Gramps. It happened about eight years ago......."

-Time skip of a few minutes

"A water dragon slayer huh? Interesting." The master said. "Okay here's the letter."

Dear Fairy Tail,

I'm sorry for interfering today, but some of your members would have been badly hurt if I hadn't helped out. I've wanted to join your guild for a long time, but I have no idea where it is or how to get there. I also cannot leave the forest where I live, due to a dark guild chasing me. If anybody has details to where the Fairy Tail guild is and how to become a member, please, don't come into the forest, find another way!

Yours sincerely,

Oribu Kristal

-Changes to present tense here-

Natsu looks at the team. He decides what to do without thinking.

"I'm going to find her and bring her back here." He says loudly, making sure all the guild members can hear.. Erza looks at him, clearly annoyed that again Natsu isn't thinking of the consequences, he just wants to fight and destroy things.

"We have no clue where she is, plus we've just come back from a mission. Think about it Natsu. The power those guild masters had was immense." Erza says.

"Yeah, sure we want to help her, Natsu, but if the guild members are as powerful as Oribu makes out and they're in that forest then it's basically suicide." Lucy replies.

"I'm with the girls on this one. We don't even know which part of the forest she's in." Gray agrees.

"Oh, you want some, Ice Princess?" Natsu growls, his hand on fire.

"Bring it on Pyro!" Gray retaliates, his body emitting an icy glow.

"NATSU! GRAY! FOR THE LAST TIME! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE FIGHTING!" Erza yells. The boys immediately stop and look scared.

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Well, I'm going and nobody can stop me." Natsu yells back and runs out. Lucy looks at the guild master, Makarov.

"You don't think he's gonna do it do you?" She asks.

"Once Natsu's mind is made up, it's nearly impossible to change it. Let him go. If he gets hurt, you can rub it in later ok?" The master says, looking tired of the debate.

"Yeah, Natsu can take care of himself, even if he is a little immature." Macou comments.

"Okay, fine, but if he doesn't come back within an hour I'm going after him." Erza says.

"Yes, me too." Says Happy. "I know Natsu is really strong but sometimes he can be a little too confident about his abilities."

The guild members nod in agreement with the exceed.