Chapter 7-Saving The Team-Repaying the favor part 1 (4)

Chapter 7 (Saving The Team etc. etc.(It's in the title)) 

(2 hours later, in the forest) 

REPAYING THE FAVOR

Part 1

"Carla, I really think Natsu could be in trouble. He would've brought the girl back by now wouldn't he?" Wendy asked.

"Stop worrying child! Natsu can look after himself." Carla replied.

"Still, we must hurry." Erza leads the nearly complete team into the forest, where they immediately see the burnt trees. "Trust Natsu to destroy everything here. The guild has a big enough repair bill as it is. We need to split up. Gray, Wendy, and Carla search the Eastern side, while Happy, Lucy and I search the West. If you find anything, send the brightest spell you have straight up and maybe yell too so we know where you are." Nobody moves. "That's an order!" She said.

All of the team looking a little scared of Erza: "Yes ma'am!" They split up into their groups and go off.

-near the centre of the forest- (I'm sorry, I'm British so bear with the spellings of CENTRE and stuff if you are from USA or elsewhere!)

A sudden pained scream from a girl splits the air. Natsu hears it and runs to where the noise came from.

"ORIBU!" He yells "Please tell me she's ok...." He whispers to himself. Natsu ends up in a different clearing, by a lake. He recognises it at once, and he also sees five people surrounding a beat up Oribu. She tries to look up but doesn't have enough energy. Natsu takes the men by surprise.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" He yells. Oribu smiles. She knows that voice, and that magic. He came back for her. Natsu only pushes the men back with another two attacks.

"Jeez! How strong are these freaks?" Natsu says to nobody in particular.

"The...masks...they are...strong...because:  they....studied your...attacks...." Oribu manages. Natsu looks round at her and nods once.

"Right. I just need to fry some people... Not that hard really. I almost enjoy it!" He runs at the men using his fire magic to push him forwards faster than he's ever run before, his fists connecting with the masks of two of the men. The masks break up and the men collapse.

"What the heck?" Says Natsu, staring at the broken masks in the place of the men. 6 more run from the forest and surround him, no longer caring about Oribu.

"It's... like...their...life force..." Oribu says. "If you destroy ...the masks, you destroy... them." She tries to get free. "Damn these ropes!" She struggles some more. Natsu looks up into the sky.

"I have an idea. ELECTRIC FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" He yells sending a beam of bright flickering orange into the sky. That's how I can get their attention. They are looking for me, I can sense them. Natsu thinks while he attacks the other men in masks.