Chapter 8-Saving The Team-Repaying the favor part 2 (5)

This is quite long!

Chapter 8-Repaying the Favor part 2

-meanwhile, elsewhere in the forest-

"Hey Gray, Carla! Over there!" Wendy says to her teammates.

"Yes, I saw it too. It must be Natsu trying to get our attention!"

Carla says.

"I never knew that flame-brain was so clever..." Gray mutters.

"Let's go!" Wendy yells. "We have to hope Erza, Lucy and Happy see it too."

-near the Eastern team-

"In the sky! Look!" Happy yells. "It's Natsu's magic!"

"Yeah, looks like that where we're headed then." Erza says.

"Maybe he just want to put on a firework display and isn't in trouble at all?" Happy says. Lucy mutters:

"Stupid cat..." 

They run off the where the light came from.

-at the centre-a few minutes later.

Natsu has discovered that the ropes holding Oribu cannot be removed with dragon slayer magic. They need the others here fast. 4 members and 2 exceeds come running (and flying) into the forest. 

"Natsu! Good idea! Now, let's fight!" Erza yells. "Requip! Flight armor! Lucy and Wendy untie the girl!"

"Got it!" The two mages struggle with the ropes. "You can't use magic on these things?" Lucy asks Oribu.

"Only dragon slayer magic and swords don't work." She replies. "I wish I could help you guys, but I'm useless like this." She says sadly.

"Hey, it's okay. We're gonna take you to Fairy Tail once we've got these annoying members out the way!" Oribu's face lights up.

"You are....? That'd be amazing! Thankyou!" Lucy thinks for a second. 

"I know how to solve this! Stand back Wendy. OPEN! GATE OF THE GIANT CRAB, CANCER!" There's a bright flash and a giant crab-man is standing in front of the three girls. "Cancer! Cut those ropes!"

"With pleasure, bebe." He swiftly snips the ropes. Oribu falls but Gray catches her before she hits the ground. Cancer returns and Lucy summons Leo.

"Thanks."

"No problem. ICE MAKE SWORD!" He runs back into the fighting after placing Oribu back on her feet. Leo looks at Oribu.

"Hey pretty girl how are you-" The playboy spirit starts, but Oribu has already run in to fight.

"Hey Lucy, you look nice today. If you like I could come back to yours tonight-" He says to Lucy.

"-Cut it out will you?! I never asked for this..." She sighs pushing him into the battle. "Why won't my spirits listen to me?"

 "Remove the masks you guys!" Natsu yells.

"Oribu isn't it? Wait up! You shouldn't be fighting! You're hurt!" Wendy yells. Oribu looks back for a second, and keeps fighting.

"It's fine! After the ropes are gone my magic power comes back. Anyway, you guys wouldn't be here risking your lives if I hadn't interfered and gave you that letter." Oribu shouts back. She ducks as one of the men shoots a black orb of magic over her head. 

"Actually," Erza says while equipping to her Purgatory Armour and splitting two masks with her sword, "We owe it to you for saving us." Oribu smiled.

"Thanks... You guys really trust each other don't you?" She says to Lucy while still fighting. "Natsu! Come give me hand!" The fire dragon slayer responds with a spell that links together with Oribu's.

"FIRE DRAGON-"

"WATER DRAGON-"

"COMBINE ATTACK!"

Gray ducks as dozens of spheres of boiling water fly over his head.

"Yep. Fairy Tail is one big family. We all feel at home there." Lucy replies. "OPEN! GATE OF THE ARCHER, SAGITTARIUS!" Another flash and a centaur holding a bow and some arrows appears. "Destroy those masks!" 

"Yes M'lady." The centaur begins firing arrows into the men's' blue and red masks until they break.

"WATER DRAGON WHIRLPOOL!" Oribu yells sending out a jet of swirling water straight into the masked faces of the men. More kept running through the trees to combat the six wizards. Eventually, after lots of fighting, there were no more masks left to destroy. Erza changed back into her normal armor, the two celestial gates were closed and Natsu had melted the ice left around by Gray. 

Natsu walks up to Oribu. 

"I'm so glad to see you again!" Oribu says, tears in her eyes.

Natsu smiles.

"I knew you'd find me someday." They hug while the rest of the team watches happily.

"So... I'm guessing you'd like to join Fairy Tail?" Erza asks. 

"Yes please!"

"What are we waiting for?" Natsu asks. They all walk off, chatting to one another.