Chapter 6

The smell of food caught your attention as you sat in silence on the bedroom floor. It had been a few hours after Takeo's threat was given to you and you hadn't seen him since he left. The rattling of the doorknob caught your attention. The door opened to reveal Takeo holding a bowl of steaming contents along with a spoon. You hugged your knees to your chest as you looked up at him. He avoided eye contact as he set the bowl and spoon in front of you.

"I uh...made soup..." He mumbled as he straightened up. He continued to look away from you as you stared at him confused. His eyes wandered towards you and he scowled. "What?" He asked defensively.

"Y-You're feeding me?" You asked bewildered. He growled and soon a smug expression crossed his face.

"Well duh. Letting you starve to death would be really unsatisfying. I prefer to kill my victims myself." He said with a smirk. You looked down at the bowl of soup. It had small chunks of meat accompanied by small vegetables. You cautiously picked up the bowl and spoon. Suddenly your stomach growled as you realized that you hadn't had a proper meal in a day or two. You dipped the spoon into the soup and took out a chunk of meat raising it to your mouth. Once you took a moment to savor the taste of the food your eyes widened.

"Wow...this is really good." You said in astonishment. Takeo scoffed.

"Flattery won't help your situation." He growled going over to his dresser and opening his drawer.

"No I'm serious. This is great!" You said putting more soup into your mouth.

"R-Really?" Takeo asked with unnoticeably red tinted cheeks. He glanced back at you, pausing from digging around in his drawer.

"Yeah! Who taught you to cook like this?" You asked in between bites.

"M-My mom." Takeo replied quietly as he turned back to his drawer.

"Well she did a great job!" You said smiling up at him. Takeo finished digging through his drawer after he pulled out a red t-shirt and loose black shorts. He looked back to see you smiling at him and scowled as his face flared red.

"Just shut up. I don't care about you or your opinion. You're lucky I decided to even feed you." He growled. He walked over to his bed and started to take off his shirt. Your face turned cherry red in embarrassment and you almost dropped the bowl of soup.

"Whoa! Wait what are you doing?!" Your asked frantically. Takeo looked back at you with his white shirt half off.

"Im changing. What does it look like?" He asked. You put the bowl down and covered your face with your hands. "Aww. Is someone embarrassed?" He teased.

"J-Just please hurry!" You asked desperate to hurry the situation along. You heard him chuckle.

"Well don't go peeking. Pervert." He laughed. Your face burned even more after his comment.

"Y-You're the pervert!" You said defensively. You heard Takeo make a 'hmm' sound. The sound of footsteps in your direction made your senses go on high alert as you stiffened. You felt hands grab your wrists and pull your hands away from your face. Takeo was crouched in front of you now fully clothed with a smirk on his face.

"Wanna see how perverted I can be~?" He asked. You yanked your hands out of his grip and continued to cover your face in embarrassment.

"Nope! No thank you! No way! Never! Not in a million years!" You said frantically. Takeo let out a loud laugh.

"Relax. Im just teasing you. You really thought I was gonna do something? Ha!" He continued to chuckle as he stood up with his hands on his hips.

"Well you made it pretty convincing." You mumbled as you uncovered your face. You hugged your knees to your chest as you pouted looking away from him. He just laughed.

"You really are gullible. It's gonna be fun teasing you~." He said with a smug smile. You scrunched your nose up at him in annoyance. "Now hurry up and finish eating. I'll be back in a few minutes to get your dishes." He said walking to the door. You nodded and started to eat again. "Do-" You looked up and tilted your head at him. "Do you need anything else while I'm here?" He asked looking away from you. Confused, your mind went blank. You shook your head not really thinking and he sighed. "Okay whatever. See you in a few minutes..." He mumbled shutting the door rather quickly, leaving you to eat in silence.

What was that all about? Is this how he normally treats captives? Seems kinda weird to treat someone you're going to kill like they're your guest or something. You thought. You stared at the bowl of soup in your hands. I wonder why he's acting like this...

Takeo flopped onto his couch with a heavy sigh. His face burned. What is wrong with me? He thought placing his hands on his face. He groaned. Why do I feel so weird. The image of you smiling at him flashed through his head. His face flushed red. The hell is happening to me? Am i sick or something? He thought. The image of you being flustered appeared in his mind. His face turned a deeper shade of red. Do I have the flu? What is she doing to me? First I can't pull the trigger and now her face is going through my head? This is pointless. She'll be dead in a few days! ...Or weeks...maybe months...AGH DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

A/N-
*casually faces a corner while blushing furiously* Welp. I just wrote that. Heh I've never written anything like that so...yeah. Ugh help me and my stupid innocent easily flustered self!! BLARGH!!! Yeah but anyways I have the day off from school so I was SUUUUPER bored and this is what happened. So yeah enjoy this two day in a row chapter fest! Lolol. Anyways imma go sit in a corner and be embarrassed over posting this SO UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Bye~~!! (^^;)