Next story

Hello my lovely readers!! So, I have great news!!! I came up with new yandere scenarios! Two actually. The problem is, I have no idea which to use. I like to limit myself to two ongoing books. Three would be too much to handle in my opinion. I'd end up forgetting about one and never work on it... so, I'm here to ask for help! I'd like you guys to choose which story I publish!! (Don't worry, I'll post the other one after I finish one of the two I'm working on.) I'll post the cover, title, and description for each story. Then all you have to do is say which I should post! Here we go!!

House of Broken Dolls (Yandere x Reader)

It's strange.

Girls are disappearing, left and right.

No trace of them is left behind.

One day, they're there, talking happily with their friends. The next, gone.

But there is a common factor among these disappearances.

Him.

He dated each girl that had disappeared.

He claimed to have no idea where they went, but you thought otherwise.

You are determined to see what was really going on.

And you had a plan to find out.

But, don't you know, curiosity killed the cat?

Sadly, your plan works.

Leading you straight into...

ThE hOuSe Of BrOkEn DoLlS

Insanity Is The Best Medicine (Yandere Boys x Reader)

Four.

Four different boys.

Each infected with an unnaturally strong passion for the same girl.

Each with malicious intent towards people who get too close to her.

Each willing to kill for her.

Getting away from them is futile.

When they want something, they take it.

And they aren't willing to share.

Okay, there you go!!! I'll post the results in five days!! Please only vote once. And, as always, until the next chapter!! Byyye~~!!