Chapter 2

Scarlett has made her decision in the morning. It wasn't easy but it was the best for her. She got ready, put a smile on her face and went to the breakfast. She walked directly to the Gryffindor table where Sirius was sitting with his friends. "Good morning Sirius!" and suddenly kissed his cheek. Sirius looked at her with wide eyes when James let out a "whoa" Sirius tried to say something but she was gone after the kiss. Sirius watched her when she was sitting on Slytherin table and sent a silly smile to her way. Severus was watching them with full of sadness and anger. Then he stood up and went out as quickly as possible. Scarlett noticed him. She knew he was hurt, hurting him was the last thing she wanted but he's hurt her more.
End of the day, Sirius took her to the Astronomy Tower, it's their place at Hogwarts. It was a beautiful night,all stars and the moon were shining perfectly. They watched the sky together for a while in silence. Then Sirius held her chin softly and made her to look at him. Scarlett looked at him in the eye and bit her lip shyly. Sirius smirked at her reaction. "All these things mean that you fancy me?". Scarlett nodded slowly and smiled but still she didn't forget about Severus. He grinned proudly and kissed her lips passionately.
~5 months later~
Scarlett and Sirius were dating for 5 months and they've became the enviest couple at Hogwarts. But Severus,he was lonely again. He always wanted to talk Scarlett and apologize since the first day but he couldn't. He was afraid of her reaction and he couldn't find any courage. Then he gave up but still he couldn't stand to see her with Sirius but after all she looked happy.