Chapter 6

Scarlett was sitting beside the lake by herself and many thoughts were running in her head. Actually she has decided what to do but still had some suspects. She could lose everything she has, with a little mistake. She had to be very careful but she'd lose some people around her anyway. But if this is necessary, she had to stand that. She took a deep breath and walked to the Malfoy Manor slowly. Lucius was waiting for her. "Did you make your decision Scarlett?". She nodded "Yes... Yes i did. I want to join." Said with a cold voice. Lucius grinned "I knew you'll chose the right side Scarlett. I will let Dark Lord know, he was waiting for your answer." Scarlett nodded. Lucius touched his dark mark with his wand and after a while Voldemort showed up. "Well well Scarlett, ı guess you want to join" he grinned devilishly. "Yes, i want to." He got closer to her and held her chin, made her to look into his red eyes. Her dark green eyes found his red ones. She knew that clearly, he was reading her mind. But she kept looking into his eyes without fear. He smirked "Give your arm." she held her arm out to him. He held her bare arm and pushed his wand's tip on it, casted the spell. Dark mark started to show up on her arm slowly. She was watching it seriously. When it's done, she took a deep breath. Voldemort looked at her "I am waiting big things from you" she forced herself to smile. "You can go to your home now, show your new tattoo to your boyfriend" he laughed. Scarlett bowed slightly and left the manor. She apparates to home immediately and everything was so overwhelming. "Welcome Scarlett." Sirius was sitting in front of the fire place. She smiled slightly. "Hi Siri" "You are a death eater now, aren't you?". She walked closer to him and nodded. Sirius looked at her with full of disappointment and sadness. Then held her arm and looked at the dark mark. "I just can't believe you Scarlett..." She pulled her arm from his hands "This is better for me... But if you don't want to be with me anymore, i understand that..." Sirius stood up and looked into her eyes. "My sweet little troublemaker, i am sorry but ı love you anyway. I'll never leave you" then kissed her forehead. "I love you too Sirius" she hugged him tightly.