Chapter 5

Scarlett woke up in Sirius's arms in their bed. She cuddled up against him more. Sirius opened his eyes sleepily "Good morning sweetheart" and kissed her head. She smiled "Good morning" Scar stroked his cheek softly. "Are you okay babe? You were lying on the sofa with a bottle of wine last night." She took a deep breath "Yeah, yeah i am fine..." Played with his curls slowly. "Tell me, you have something on your mind. I can understand that Scarlett." She sighed "I went Lucius's manor last night because..." He looked at her with questioning eyes. "Because You Know Who wanted to meet me there..." Sirius's mouth dropped open and his eyes widened with pure shock. "S-scar-lett... What did you say!?" He stood up immediately. "He's liked my book..." Sirius paced around the room. "Are you mad!? How could you meet with him Scar! I can't believe you!" He shouted at her. "Sirius don't shout at me! You chose your side and ı am about to choose mine!" Sirius looked at her with full of shock. "Do you want to be a death eater Scarlett!? What will your parents think about that huh!? They both are against them with passion you know that!" She looked down "I am agree with the idea of keeping muggles away from wizarding world." Sirius was still looking at her with shock. "He killed so many people! You can't be with him! They kill and torture for fun! I don't let you!" He held her arm tightly, shaking her. "Sirius let my arm free, you're hurting me!" "Baby girl don't, please..." Sirius's voice gets soften and let her arm go. "I don't know... I want people to know my powerful skills about dark arts. I don't want to sit at home and do nothing!" She bit her lips. "Scarlett... Talk to Dumbledore first please" he begged. She nodded slightly. Sirius stroked her hairs "Sorry for shouting at you, i am just worried. I can't lose you." Kissed her lips softly.