Chapter 7

The other day Scarlett went to her first meeting with death eaters. She sat beside Lucius and looked around while waiting Voldemort to come. Suddenly, she saw a man in blacks like his hair and eyes. Her heartbeats got quicken and she felt tense but couldn't help to stare at him longingly. Then suddenly Lucius called to him "Severus, come here. There is an empty seat next to Scarlett." She frowned at Lucius, he smirked at her reaction. Severus thought he heard the name wrong but then he took a look and saw her. She was standing there, how he's missed her. She was looking her hands,trying to avoid him. He walked to the seat and sat next to her. She still didn't look at him, she couldn't. Her rose parfume filled up his nostrils, the scent he missed a lot. A little while later Voldemort came and sat the biggest chair. "I want you all to meet our new member, Scarlett Rose." he grinned and pointed her. She smiled slightly to the death eaters. And then meeting continued. She couldn't listen them very well, the fact that Severus sitting beside her was bothering Scarlett. "Scarlett, you stay" said Voldemort end of the meeting. She nodded and waited while everyone was leaving the room. "Come closer." She stood up and walked over him slowly. He rosed from his chair as well and stood in front of her. "Don't tell anything about the meeting to your muggle lover boyfriend. If you do, you'll be punished." she nodded "I won't." He held a lock of her hair and played with it. She shivered. He smirked at the her reaction. "Look at me." she looked at his snake-like face. "You have a pretty face Scarlett." Then he took a look at her body. "Thank you my lord..." She felt so uncomfortable, what's he doing!? she thought. "You can leave now." She bowed and left the room as quickly as possible. She went out, walked far away from the manor. She saw a dark silhouette a little far away from her. "Severus..." The name escaped her mouth uncontrollably. He turned to voice and stopped in his tracks. "Scarlett?" He said silently like a whisper. "Yes,me" she walked up to him. They stared each others for a long moment. "It's been so long..." Severus said, you could feel the sadness in his voice. "Unfortunately" and Scarlett looked into his eyes for the first time after years. Those forest green eyes, they used to look at him with shine but now all he could see was sadness. He's done this to her, to the only woman who loved him."I... i need to go, goodnight..." Severus lied and turned his back to her, started to walk away quickly. "Good night..." She said silently after him and watched him go. At the same time Severus's having a fight with himself. All he wanted to do was turn back and hug her tightly but he couldn't and walked in to the darkness of the night.
Scarlett walked to the home slowly and did shed tears all the way, she wasn't sure why she was crying. Everything was just so overwhelming. She thought about Severus. When she saw him for the first time after years, she still felt something. After all this time she still couldn't forget about him a bit, she's just hid the feelings... She arrived the home and opened the door silently. She wiped her tears, fixed her hair and put a fake smile on her face then went to the living room. She didn't want Sirius to see her crying. Sirius was sitting on an arm chair in front of the fireplace and drinking beer while waiting her. "Hey love! Where were you? I have started to worry" he sat up and walked over to her. "I just wandered around for a while after the meeting." She said sniffing and tried to hide her red eyes from crying. But he got closer to her and held her chin, made her to look at him. He raised an eyebrow. "Scarlett did you cry? What happened? Did they do something to you!?" He asked in panic while stroking her cheek. "I am fine,don't worry." She held his hand. "But you've cried, tell me what happened?" She sighed deeply "I saw an old friend and got a little bit emotional. That is all." "Who is that friend?" He asked curiously. She bit her lower lip and took a deep breath "Severus..." Sirius's eyes got wide then frowned slightly. "Ah i didn't surprised, he became a death eater. Snivellus was always bad and now he is in the bad side." Scarlett frowned at his words "Bad side huh? I guess you forgot i am in 'bad' side too!" "Scar i didn't mean that you're bad! Babe sorry, i just... ,you know..." he sighed and cupped her cheeks. She shook her head. "Did you talk to him?" He asked silently but you could feel the curiousty in his voice. "A little... it doesn't count as a talk at all." "Scar did you forgive him...?" Sirius looked into her eyes. "Sirius, that is enough. You asked a lot of questions,i feel like i am in an interrogation!" "Sorry, i just wondered... Let's go to sleep, i see you are tired." He held her hand and walked her to the bedroom. She got changed into her lingeries and cleaned her makeup. Sirius already got inside of the sheets and he was watching her. Finally she came to bed  and lied down next to him. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her. She snuggled into his bare chest. "I love you so much Scarlett, you know that right?" She tilted her head back to look at him. "I know and i love you too." He smiled happily and kissed her nose. "Good night baby." "Good night Siri." She tried to sleep but thoughts of Severus haunted her.