Chapter 3

Today was the day,the Graduation Ball. Everyone was so excited about it for weeks.Especially Sirius because he had a big surprise for Scarlett.He kept it a secret from everybody.He was planning the final touches.At the same time Scarlett was getting ready for the ball. She wore a red velvet dress that reveals her feminine body perfectly,curled her ginger hair and styled them.Then she put her favourite red lipstick on,made eye makeup that pops her big green eyes.And she's done.She took a look at herself in the mirror and smiled happily.Sirius was waiting her in front of the Slytherin common room.When she was walking out the room,she came across with Severus. They looked at each others for a long minute then she went out.When Sirius saw her,his eyes shined."Baby girl! You look gorgeous,of course you look gorgeous everyday but today just WOW!" She giggled "Why thank you! And you look extra handsome today!" she winked and took his arm.They went to Great Hall, when they entered the hall,everybody turned and looked at them.Sirius grinned proudly and showed off.
The ball was pretty good,they were having fun.Sirius disappered for couple of minutes and when he turned back "Lady In Red" started to play."Shall we dance my lady?" She nodded and he did lead her to middle of the hall.
"....The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me
It's where I want to be...."
Everybody's watching them when they were dancing.End of the song,the lights turned off.A second later,a single light appeared on Scarlett and Sirius.And he slowly knelt down in front of her.He took a box from his pocket,opened it.There's a heart shaped ruby ring. "Love of my life, Scarlett.You make me happier than I ever thought I could be.And if you let me,I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.Will you marry me?" Her eyes widened and her lips parted in shock. "Y-y-yes,i will" Sirius grinned cheekily and put the ring on her finger.Everybody cheered them excitedly except one person,Severus.He run out the hall.She has given her decision,she chose Sirius.I lost her forever,he thought with full of regrets.