Chapter 6: Enough is Enough!

Y/n POV

It was after school and I'm getting my books from my locker. Luna had to help Lincoln with his project , so she couldn't walk home with me. Right after I got everything, Fuckboy James came over to me with a smile on his face.

James: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Um, hi.

James: I need you to do something for me.

Y/n: *roll eyes* What do you need.

James: I have to do Page 80 in History 1-12, Geometry page 400 12-56 even, and in Science Page 234 1-7.

Y/n: Okay I'l-

James: But I need you to do all of them 4 times.

When he said do each homework assignment 4 times, I looked at him like he's crazy. Because I wasn't about to this work FOUR TIMES.

Y/n: Why the hell do I have to do it 4 TIMES?!

James: Because, me and my homeboys are going to a party tonight and we'll be out late. They didn't want to go b/c the teachers gave us all this work. So I told them that I have someone to do it for us.

Y/n: I'm not doing it!!

James: Oh I'm sorry

He waved his phone side by side

James: What did you say?

I hate how he threaten me and Luna do his homework or else.

Y/n: Fine I'll give it to you in the morning.

James: Good. I have to go. See you later.

As he left, I stick my middle finger behind him. I grabbed my science textbook and left the school.

*Timeskip to 6:00*

I just finished mine homework, James and one of his friends, only 2 more to go. I looked at the time and saw that it's 6:00. I decided to take a quick break from all this work. I went downstairs to see my mom cooking and my little brother playing with his toys.

Y/n: Hey mom

Mom: It's about time you get out of your room. What were you doing in there?

Y/n: Nothing, just some homework.

Mom: It must be important if you're in there almost 3 hours.

Y/n: it is. *grab an apple* Anyway, when's dinner?

Mom: In 45 minutes.

Y/n: Okay.

I went back to my room and started where I left off.

*Timeskip to 10:00*

After 7 hours of doing homework and getting ready  for school tomorrow, I'm finish. I went to the mirror and looked at myself.

I look tired, I feel tired

Hell, I am tired!

I quickly change into some pj and was out like a light when my head touch the  pillow.

The Next day

Luna POV

After arriving at school, I looked for Y/n. When I found her, I notice she wasn't herself. She had messy hair and had bags under her eyes.

Luna: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Oh, hey Luna.

Luna: You look like you haven't slept in days, are you alright?