Chapter 10: Drama at the Movies

Hello everyone. Since my birthday is coming up (April 11) I decided to do give my readers a present also enjoy!
-------------------------------------------
Third POV
Today was the last day of school and everyone was excited to get out of this prison. Luna, Y/n, Alex( Luna's friend), and Bff/n was talking about what they're doing for the summer.

Alex: Well, I'm going to New York City to see my friends Lauren, Herc, and Laf. ( Anyone get the reference)
Bff/n: I helping my mom and Dad at the shop.
Alex: What you're doing for the summer Luna?
Luna: Well, I might just chill with my bae for the summer.

She wrap her arm around Y/n waist, causing the girl to blush.

Y/n: I guess I'm hanging out with you too.
Bff/n: Awe, y'all make a cute couple!
Y/n: I guess so.
Alex: I got an idea! We should go to the movies and go out to eat afterwards, tonight.
Luna: I like that.
Bff/n: Me too.
Y/n: Me three.
Alex: So it's settle then, I'll pick you guys up at 6:00. Be ready.

Time skip to 5:45, because why not. Luna's POV

I'm putting my guitar away after playing it for an hour. I look at the clock and saw it was 5:45. Shit, I need to get some money for the movie and to eat. I ran downstairs to ask my parents for some cash.

Mom: Sure honey, here's a ten.
Dad:And I'm giving you fifteen.
Luna: Thanks mom and dad.

There was a knock on the door.

Lincoln: I'll get it. Hey Y/n.
Y/n: Hey Lincoln, is Luna ready?
Luna: I'm in the kitchen
Y/n: Okay.

I come out to see my girlfriend wearing a f/c shirt that's showing her cleavage, blue jeans (shorts/skirt), and White Converse. Let just say, she look fine AF.

Y/n:You ready?
Luna: Yeah. Bye guys.
Parents: Bye sweetheart.
I heard a whisper-yelled coming from my siblings saying 'Get some'
I closed the door and went into Alex's car.

Timeskip to the movies

After everyone got their tickets, I went to the snack bar to buy some popcorn. After buying the popcorn, I see Y/n getting harassed by a guy, he look familiar.

Y/n's POV

While Luna and Alex buy the food, Bff/n is at the game section playing hockey with someone and I'm sitting on the bench on my phone until a guy sat by me.
????: Hey beautiful.
Y/n: Um, hi.
????: What a pretty girl like you doing here?
Y/n: I'm waiting for my friends.
????: I hope they don't mind letting me take their friend somewhere else.

This guy grabbed my hand and I looked at him in the face finding out it was James. After we came out, James begin to flunk most of his classes and went to another school.

Y/n: James, let go of me!
James: Why should I do that? You're the reason I have to transfer to another school and failing my classes, now I'm going to make you feel like I did at school: Ashamed and Embarrassment.

James begin to drag me into the janitor room at the theater with his hand on my mouth, and I kept hitting and kicking him to let me go until Luna came up to him and punched him in the nose.

Third POV

Luna looked at James as he's on the floor with his nose bleeding.Alex and Bff/n came after they heard a fall. Luna was about to attack James until Y/n,Alex, and Bff/n came towards Luna to hold her back.

Luna: Let me at me!
Bff/n: No Luna don't do it!
Luna: Why not, he was about to hurt Y/n!
Alex: But you're causing a scene, Luna.
Luna: This could be broadcast live for all I care!
Y/n: Luna, DON'T! You'll get in more trouble!

Luna calmed done when she heard Y/n's voice and looked at her with anger in her eyes.

Y/n: Please Luna I don't want you to get hurt. Please.

It was quiet, until Luna went up to James and pulled his collar to her face, saying

Luna: If you ever hurt me or the one I love, I'll make you wish you were never born.

Luna dropped him and when into the cinema Everyone was shocked and scared, but went back to what they were doing. After a few minutes, Y/n, Bff/n, and Alex went to the cinema.

Timeskip to 10:30

After Alex dropped off Luna and Y/n at Luna's house, Luna went to the living room and saw that everyone was sleeping. Y/n went up to Luna and Luan room to find out the Luan wasn't there.

Luna: Luan is at a sleepover if you're wondering.
Y/n: Oh. Luna I'm sorry what happened back there I didn't-
Luna: Why are you apologizing, it should be James to say I'm sorry. You didn't do nothing wrong.
Y/n: But if I just looked besides me instead of my phone, I would've known who it was and left.
Luna:Y/n don't blame this on yourself okay? You couldn't stop it from happening. It is what it is.
Y/n: Alright.

After a few minutes of changing into pj, the two girls slept together while cuddling. As Y/n was cuddling, she decided to reward her girlfriend with something nice.
( Beware: A little bit of smut)
Y/n pinned down Luna and kissed her. Luna was surprised, but kissed back and caused a make out session.
Luna: Why are you doing this
Y/n: Because, you saved me and you deserve a treat.

Y/n started to kiss Luna's neck and make the brunette moan. After a few minutes, Y/n found her sweet spot and began to abuse it.

Luna: Y/n *moan* please, you'll walk up my siblings.
Y/n: Then I guess we have to be quiet, then.

Y/n started kissing Luna's neck all the way to her breast. Most people think Luna's flat chested but really, she wears a sport bra to hide her breast. Y/n made her hand do up to Luna's chest and she begin to pinch it. Luna try to be quiet but can't. Y/n threw Luna's shirt up to see her breast begin to suck on one and massage the other one. Luna let out one moan and kept quiet, until Y/n saw that Luna's purple panties was wet. Y/n went down there and took off the pantie and begin licking the clitoris. Luna cover her mouth with both of her hands to stop the noise that was coming out of her mouth. As Y/n lick faster, Luna's moan became louder. After a few minutes, Luna came in Y/n's mouth and Y/n swallow it.

Y/n: Mmmm, you taste sweet Luna,wanna taste?

Y/n put her mouth on Luna's and make out. Y/n and Luna's tongues were fighting and so far Y/n was winning. They stop for some air. Their saliva was connected to each other. The two girl was panting. They were about to start again until they heard the bathroom door open and close. After a few minutes, the door was open and close again.

Luna: Maybe we should stop here for tonight.
Y/n: Agree, I love you Luna.
Luna: I love you too Y/n.
------------------------------------------
Bonus Ending
After Y/n left, Luna went to the living room to watch TV with her siblings until,

Lori: So Luna how was it?
Luna: How what?
Lori: You know when you and Y/n was getting hot and steaming last night.
Leni: Yeah did you guys make babies?

Luna blush a scarlet red.

Luna: How do you know?
Lori: We heard your moan last night.
Leni: What was it like?
Luan: What did you do?
Lynn: How did it feel?
Luna: It none of y'all business.

Luna went upstairs.
Luna: It felt great, btw.
------------------------------------------
So what do you guys think? I hope you enjoy it. Comments, Vote, and request.
Until then: 😘❤️