Chapter 9: Memories

Sorry I haven't  update in a while, life been crazy lately and I haven't have any ideas for a while until this, so I hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------------------
Y/n's POV

Today I'm cleaning my room because it been a mess for a month. I begin sweeping and dusting my pictures when I stomped on a picture of me and Luna with we were kids. This was taken on our first day at preschool, I'll never forget it.

Flashback to Preschool Y/n
I was so nervous, I had on a (f/c) dress with tennis shoes and my hair into ( whatever hairstyle you had when you were a kid). My mom and dad was driving me.

Mom:So Y/n are you ready for your first day of preschool?
Y/n:No, I'm scare.
Dad:Of what, you're Y/n L/n and really nice, I'm sure you'll make a friend.
Y/n: I hope so.

We arrived at the school, and a blonde haired women came up to my parents.

Mrs. Connet: HI, I'm Mrs.Connet and I'm the preschool teacher.
Mom: Hi, I'm M/n L/n, Y/n's mother
Dad: And I'm her father.
Mrs.Connet: Well it's nice to meet you. And this must be Y/n. Hi little one.
Y/n: H-h-hi.
Mrs.Connet: What a cutie! Come with me to your classroom. Say bye to your parents.
Y/n: Bye mommy, bye daddy.
Mom:Bye sweetie
Dad: And don't get a boyfriend when we get back!

Mrs. Connet and I arrived at a room full of kids around my age playing with other and talking. Mrs. Connet left me to socialize with the other kids. I looked around and saw an empty table, so I sat there by myself. About 5 minutes later, a girl with long brown hair, a purple shirt with a heart design, blue jeans, and purple shoes came up to me.

????: Why are you sitting by yourself?
Y/n: Um, I don't know.
????:Well you wanna play with me?
Y/n: Um maybe?
????: Work for me!

And just like that, she grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards a playhouse.

????: Btw, my names Luna Loud, you?
Y/n:Y-y-y/n l/n.
Luna: Your name is cool, but not as cool as my name. Anyway, we're at a concert. I'm the player and you're my audience, got it?
Y/n:Yeah

Luna started playing the toy guitar wildly and all I did was looking at her. It went like that for a good 10 minutes until Mrs. Connet came up towards us with a camera.

Mrs.Connet: Excuse me girls, would you like to take a picture of your first day of preschool for me?
Me and Luna: Sure!
That was the first picture of me and Luna
----------------------------------------------------
I put the picture back in the box when I heard knocking on the door.

Y/n: Come in!
Luna: Hey Y/n! What you doing? Cleaning up your room?
Y/n: Yeah and I found a picture of us when we were kids.
Luna: Really, we were so small and innocent.Remember the day we found out your mom was pregnant?
Y/n: I remember, that was 8 or 9.We were at my house and my mom was watching us.
Luna: And we were playing catch in the hallway and the ball went into the bathroom so you went in it to get it.
Y/n: When I got into the bathroom, the ball was right beside the trash can and I saw a pink box in it.
Luna: You call me me in and show me the box. You had no idea what was going on or what it was so I told you it was a pregnancy test.
Y/n: Yeah, and then I found the test and it said positive. I was so excited and told me mom about it. Mom was shock at me and at you.
Luna: Yeah, Y/n  can I ask you something?
Y/n: Sure what is it?
Luna:Do you see us together in the future?
Y/n:Of course! I want us to be together and maybe  get marry.

Luna form a smile on her face.

Luna: Good, because I want to create more memories with you and me, together.

And just like that, she kisses me. Knowing I'll always have her side no matter what.
--------------------------------------------------------------
That was short I'm sorry, I don't have any idea to do next. Give me any requests if you have some. And thanks you for waiting.❤️
Until next time:😘❤️